+ Reply
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Kryptonite iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by Jimmy894 Thanks for your reply, everything's working great at tho mo. Many thanks What's likely to change for the iPad 2 version as everything seems to work
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy894 View Post
    Thanks for your reply, everything's working great at tho mo.
    Many thanks

What's likely to change for the iPad 2 version as everything seems to work fine on mine ??

Is there an icon update coming so the Curia and ********** icons match the others ?

Thanks !!!
    I don't have an ipad but as far as I know, Photo Booth was added & camera so I theme camera controls, and yes updated some icons cause there was a few in the theme that were not working. Also working on iAcces Keyboard for it, will be either the next update or a separate add on package for it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

An iaccess keyboard for the iPad would be awesome and just finish the theme off !!!!

Fantastic, keep up the great work !!

Thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

my SB wallpaper is fine but my LS wallpaper when i turn it to rotate it does but it isnt wide enough its the same width as portrait mode !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chizzle187 View Post
    my SB wallpaper is fine but my LS wallpaper when i turn it to rotate it does but it isn't wide enough its the same width as portrait mode !!
    need a few more details to try and help ya? are you using the LS Weather widget? if not, are you using the LS wallaper with the globe in the center?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't get my ls to change where it's says gil's iPad I followed the instructions but it won't change am I missing something

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Have you tired changing the permissions? What are you using to change the file? iFile or something like Ccyberduck or WinScp?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boslli View Post
    Have you tired changing the permissions? What are you using to change the file? iFile or something like Ccyberduck or WinScp?
    I used file it changed the weather and the name on the wallpaper just not the lock screen

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jmax313 View Post
    I used file it changed the weather and the name on the wallpaper just not the lock screen
    As soon I as I snag my iPad 2 away from the wife I will look at what permissions I have set. I hate when people post things like this BUT I just followed the readme file and went to where it said and deleted out the Gils ipad and put what I wanted and resprung. I did not use iFile though as iFile always changes the permissions. I use Cyberduck. Ill try and post back later. Hope you get it sorted, it would be different if your name were Gil

9. The Following User Says Thank You to boslli For This Useful Post:

Jmax313 (07-11-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any chance of adding this to Dreamboard?
    What about landscape mode? and landscape mode in lockscreen?

Paid for the theme and lve it, just thought I would ask a few questions...

NICE WORK BTW!

Ive got the same issue. Lockscreen BG stays in portrat mode size. I also dont get the weather in SB to hide or rotate to landscape...
    Last edited by jpatton412; 07-12-2011 at 05:11 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boslli View Post
    As soon I as I snag my iPad 2 away from the wife I will look at what permissions I have set. I hate when people post things like this BUT I just followed the readme file and went to where it said and deleted out the Gils ipad and put what I wanted and resprung. I did not use iFile though as iFile always changes the permissions. I use Cyberduck. Ill try and post back later. Hope you get it sorted, it would be different if your name were Gil
    I had to add some sort of Text there wether it be Gils iPad or My iPad lol but its a simple edit in the HTML to personalize it. hope u get it worked out. I use winSCP on my pc to edit inside my device and sometimes iFile and both do the job. I don't use cyberduck so I not sure about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jpatton412 View Post
    Any chance of adding this to Dreamboard?
    What about landscape mode? and landscape mode in lockscreen?

Paid for the theme and lve it, just thought I would ask a few questions...

NICE WORK BTW!

Ive got the same issue. Lockscreen BG stays in portrat mode size. I also dont get the weather in SB to hide or rotate to landscape...
    thanks, I don't use dreamboard, only having a an iPod 4 it's too much of a memory hog for my taste. plus i wouldn't even know where to begin making a dreamboard theme, someone else will have to do that.

the weather widgets in the theme have to be told a hight and width, plus all the weather elements, time temp, etc.... have to be told where to appear on the LS and SB, thats whay when you rotate to landscape mode they do not display properly. these are Portait mode widgets just like on the screen shots. To hide the SB weather, you must disable it in winterboard. otherwise it will be on your SB. That's just the limits of widgets like this on the ipad.
    Last edited by flybritn; 07-12-2011 at 05:25 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the EXTREMELY quick response!

Loving this theme and will just hide the SB Weather...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 898 Posts

How do i set the weather Location for this ?. I tried using iFiles but it seems all themes do it a different way because i can't find "var local . Ok found it didn't see your instructions on page one . I tried both the zip and the code but it didn't work. Should i use the open and close quotation .

Update :- I got it work , the reason it wasn't working is because i was using one of the color add on, when i switch back to the original theme the weather changed to the location i put in . may be that's something you'll want to check on so that it works with the color add ons .
    Last edited by jawonder; 07-13-2011 at 06:37 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Jmax313 - to change gils iPad on the Ls open ifile and find kryptonite iPad Ls weather then select lockbackground.HTML and scroll all the way down to the bottom and you will see gils iPad, then just change it to what you want and respiring your iPad :-)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 898 Posts

I found that to get your weather location on each add on color theme you have to put the location in for each one on same goes for Gil's iPad .

Green Apple
    Thanks

I absolutely LOVE this theme!
    The green is pretty BA but ORANGE would be super sexy!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default SB Widget won't work!!
    This is an amazing theme, hands down, but for some reason, the SB weather widget won't even appear on my iPad2. I recently jailbroke it and everything else about the theme works just fine, including the LS widget. Any suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anybody there?!?!?! Now the damn weather widget isnt working on the LS!! Can someone please help me?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    I absolutely LOVE this theme!
    The green is pretty BA but ORANGE would be super sexy!
    thanks. the my next iPad theme on the works is orange

Quote Originally Posted by changed4good View Post
    This is an amazing theme, hands down, but for some reason, the SB weather widget won't even appear on my iPad2. I recently jailbroke it and everything else about the theme works just fine, including the LS widget. Any suggestions?
    reboot your iPad & in winterboard turn Summer board mode OFF

Quote Originally Posted by changed4good View Post
    Anybody there?!?!?! Now the damn weather widget isnt working on the LS!! Can someone please help me?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    unless u cchanged something wrong inside the LS widget. it should work im not sure what to tell you other than re install it so you get a working LS widget
    Last edited by flybritn; 07-23-2011 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 610 Posts

Hey! I bought your theme fly! I love the neon green! Looks like a 00ff00!! My fav Colour! Thanks for this awesome theme! I am currently working on a port project myself for the Darkstar theme by Alien!

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

I am hoping someone can help me with a few questions. I set the zip code with " " and with the yahoo var local code and it just says "loading" on both the lockscreen and springboard. Why would that be. Also I tried installing the SB HD settings for colors and it wouldn't let me? Also is the animated lockscreen for the ipad? It wouldn't let me load that either....

+ Reply
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast