Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Kryptonite iPad

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

womblethump, I just looked in the files,.. I made a boo boo on the Photos icons (Only on the Green version) & placed them into the wrong folder, if you can ssh or iFile into your iPad you can go to var/stash/themes/Kryptonite iPad/Bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow.settings copy those icons and place them into com.apple.mobileslideshow ........ I will fix that in the next update.

on the Cydia app icon, I have it in the correct place and really don't know why its not working for you.

On the ipad how do i go about removing the Time and date on the lockscreen? i cant seem to figure it out . I have both the animated and the normal (but color changed) date and time on the lock screen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woolfman72 View Post
    On the ipad how do i go about removing the Time and date on the lockscreen? i cant seem to figure it out . I have both the animated and the normal (but color changed) date and time on the lock screen.
    Get Lockscreen clock hide from cydia

wow thanks for the very quick reply ... One more question On your preview pictures it shows your dock icons sitting a bit above the green line at the bottom and mine seem to be sitting on it and the labels are almost off the screen at the bottom.
    Last edited by woolfman72; 05-26-2011 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks

the dock in the pics here, is the old one that was actually too tall pushing the dock icons up on the SB higher then normal.

Default Works great on the iPad 2
    I just bought and installed this on my freshly jailbroken iPad 2! SWEEEEEEEEEET theme! Would it be possible to theme the facetime icon for the iPad 2? I also have the issue with the Cydia icon not being themed like the other poster stated above.

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cwaffles View Post
    I just bought and installed this on my freshly jailbroken iPad 2! SWEEEEEEEEEET theme! Would it be possible to theme the facetime icon for the iPad 2? I also have the issue with the Cydia icon not being themed like the other poster stated above.

Thanks!
    thanks

working on that right now should have the update out on cydia with a few days

Awesome! Look forward to the update! Any ideas or thoughts on the Cydia icon?

Thanks

Awesome! Look forward to the update! Any ideas or thoughts on the Cydia icon?
    i was told to make a copy of Cydia icon and name it icon@2x

getting the update tested today and if all isd good will get the othet 3 colors updated and submitted to cydia ASAP

Do hope to see the update as an extra theme file with new things only, otherwise to download 70 mb via GPRS is not good idea

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    i was told to make a copy of Cydia icon and name it icon@2x

getting the update tested today and if all isd good will get the othet 3 colors updated and submitted to cydia ASAP
    Great!! Looking forward to it!

Hey man! Just got my iPad 2 jail broken today and installed this theme...but ya I can't get the wallpaper to rotate into landscape..it stays in portrait and looks bad . Other than that everything is awesome!

Try getting a program like iWipe Cache or something like that from Cydia and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore76sc View Post
    Hey man! Just got my iPad 2 jail broken today and installed this theme...but ya I can't get the wallpaper to rotate into landscape..it stays in portrait and looks bad . Other than that everything is awesome!

Thanks

The wallpaper should rotate Did u set it with settings app / wallpaper ?

Try getting a program like iWipe Cache or something like that from Cydia and see if that helps.
    Tried and no luck : /

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    The wallpaper should rotate Did u set it with settings app / wallpaper ?
    I did not. I'm using the standard wallpaper the theme set and of course those wallpapers don't show up to manually set em in the settings. But the widget doesn't rotate either

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm new to all this.

Firstly Awesome theme !!!!

I can't get the weather to work on the LS or homescreen with a UK weather code ??

Any advice ??

Sorry for the question, its probably a simple fix, loving the theme tho and so are all my friends, keep the great work goin.

Thanks
    Last edited by Jimmy894; 07-08-2011 at 02:42 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

so is this fully compatible with ipad 2 now ??? i used this the whole time i had my ipad 1 awesome theme the best ipad theme hands down !!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Works fine on my iPad 2 :-)

Sorted the weather out :-) works fine now, must have been something I done wrong

Is there anyway of increasing the volume of the key press sounds ????
    Last edited by Jimmy894; 07-08-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks

Tried and no luck : /

I did not. I'm using the standard wallpaper the theme set and of course those wallpapers don't show up to manually set em in the settings. But the widget doesn't rotate either
    the widget has to specify hight & width so they are not going to rotate properly. these widgets are set for portrait mode. as far as just the wallpaper I am not sure what is up hopefully someone here will post something to help ya

Quote Originally Posted by chizzle187 View Post
    so is this fully compatible with ipad 2 now ??? i used this the whole time i had my ipad 1 awesome theme the best ipad theme hands down !!
    Thanks its not yet but I just submitted the update this eve so v1.5 will be compatible for ipad 1 & 2 up through 4.3.3

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy894 View Post
    Works fine on my iPad 2 :-)

Sorted the weather out :-) works fine now, must have been something I done wrong

Is there anyway of increasing the volume of the key press sounds ????
    Glad u got it working, I was going to post this site here Weather Location Codes/IDs it has working idevice weather codes just incase anyone else needs it

the only way to increase the volume of it is to change out that sound for something louder. there are several UISounds packs on Cydia you can run on top of this theme in winterboard, or even swap out the sounds and add into this theme which ever you prefer
    Last edited by flybritn; 07-08-2011 at 11:58 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for your reply, everything's working great at tho mo.
    Many thanks

What's likely to change for the iPad 2 version as everything seems to work fine on mine ??

Is there an icon update coming so the Curia and ********** icons match the others ?

Thanks !!!
    Last edited by Jimmy894; 07-09-2011 at 06:44 AM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast