+ Reply
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Kryptonite iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Sent you an email, sir.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sent you an email, sir.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

OK .. Sorry for the delay on getting some bugs worked out on the Red color mod. I started a job and it's been keeping me busy. Anyways an update for KryptoRed iPad and ...... KryptoPurple iPad color mod add on has been submitted and should be out just anytime now

one more thing,.. as you all know, I don't have an ipad lol, so if any one of you fine folks that use iAcces for the iPad can send me the iAccess app (for ipad) images, I can try to make the Kryptonite keyboard for this iPad theme.
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-09-2011 at 02:35 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Think I'll add the red to my iPad tonight. Not too happy with the theme I currently have, this looks much nicer. I'll report once I get it on and set up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You ROCK!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to itsanaddams For This Useful Post:

flybritn (02-11-2011)

Thanks

Installed and it looks great. No wallpaper though, had to use ifile to save from the theme folder then set through settings, no big deal. One thing I've noticed, the other colour mods are exactly the same as the original but are free, these are not dependent on the original theme at all. Is this how it was intended? I paid for the original, then got red, turned red on in winterboard, then turned original off, respiring and the red theme works fine. Just letting you know as you could miss out on some $$$.
    Last edited by Waughy; 02-10-2011 at 02:19 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kenjari's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure what I have to do to change this. Applied the theme but only certain icons are themed, background isn't applied ....and that's it!

It's an awesome theme though. Excited to get it going.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waughy View Post
    Installed and it looks great. No wallpaper though, had to use ifile to save from the theme folder then set through settings, no big deal. One thing I've noticed, the other colour mods are exactly the same as the original but are free, these are not dependent on the original theme at all. Is this how it was intended? I paid for the original, then got red, turned red on in winterboard, then turned original off, respiring and the red theme works fine. Just letting you know as you could miss out on some $$$.
    The lockscreens and wallapaper gets installed into Wallapaper/iPad.... go settings app / wallpaper to set the lockscreen and homescreen background.

The color mods are mostly the Color images and do not conatin the black or gray images, and are not complete themes on there own.
    The Color Mods should be available for free install to everyone that has Purchased Kryptonite iPad. so if you paid for Kryptonite iPad theme, then yes you will be able to get all the color mods if you have a cracked copy of Kryptonite iPad you should get a 403 forbiden error when trying to install the color mods from modmyi

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjari View Post
    I'm not sure what I have to do to change this. Applied the theme but only certain icons are themed, background isn't applied ....and that's it!

It's an awesome theme though. Excited to get it going.
    Go to settings app / wallaper and there you should find the lockscreens and hoimecreen wallaper for this theme also turn summerbaord mode ON in Winterboard
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-11-2011 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    The lockscreens and wallapaper gets installed into Wallapaper/iPad.... go settings app / wallpaper to set the lockscreen and homescreen background.

The color mods are mostly the Color images and do not conatin the black or gray images, and are not complete themes on there own.
    The Color Mods should be available for free install to everyone that has Purchased Kryptonite iPad. so if you paid for Kryptonite iPad theme, then yes you will be able to get all the color mods if you have a cracked copy of Kryptonite iPad you should get a 403 forbiden error when trying to install the color mods from modmyi

Go to settings app / wallaper and there you should find the lockscreens and hoimecreen wallaper for this theme also turn summerbaord mode ON in Winterboard
    Found the wallpapers, all good there. I purchsed Kryptonite, and also downloaded the red theme. I'll have to check again but I didn't notice any difference between having both turned on compared to just the red theme, that's what I was getting at, it seemed like you can have the other coour themes without the original theme. I'll have to check for myself later, but it seems I'm missing things that I haven't noticed with just red on.
    Thanks for the help.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kenjari's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have an Ipod Touch 4g and I successfully downloaded the Kryptonite HD for my Ipod touch..but when I want to go download the Kryptonite Purple so that instead of it being green it becomes purple I get this message "HTTP:/1.1 403 forbidden" and it wont let me continue to download it..have the same issue on my Ipad..how do I fix this..sorry if this is the wrong section for this I just have no idea how to fix this, thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    I have an Ipod Touch 4g and I successfully downloaded the Kryptonite HD for my Ipod touch..but when I want to go download the Kryptonite Purple so that instead of it being green it becomes purple I get this message "HTTP:/1.1 403 forbidden" and it wont let me continue to download it..have the same issue on my Ipad..how do I fix this..sorry if this is the wrong section for this I just have no idea how to fix this, thanks
    what source or site did you download these themes from?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    what source or site did you download these themes from?
    From modmyi.com..it was already included in cydia when I installed cydia..only the Kryptonite HD will install fully, but when I want to download Kryptonite HD Purple and it just gives me that error message..and for some weird reason when I try downloading it, it tells me to download Kryptonite HD even though I already have it on my Ipod..same thing with my Ipad, same issue..very strange. Tried downloading it now and it says HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden

Thanks

can you open cydia then manage then packages and scroll dowl to Kryptonite HD and send me msg with a screenshot of that.

Thanks

Grabbed purple on the weekend, very nice.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Loving this kryptonite
    Great theme. I bought kryptonite and then added the color changes, and the only not awesome thing is the wallpaper not showing up. Not a big deal, and well worth the price.
    Also, I have seen the OSX theme floating around on some of the boards, but it looks like you would have to be a bit more knowledgable than I am at this point to get it running properly. Is there anyway the creator can team up with the necessary people (or just knock it out themselves) and create the OSX them to run through cydia as easily as kryptonite does? I am sure many people feel the same as me and would love to drop a little cash for it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jivin_hipcat View Post
    Great theme. I bought kryptonite and then added the color changes, and the only not awesome thing is the wallpaper not showing up. Not a big deal, and well worth the price.
    Also, I have seen the OSX theme floating around on some of the boards, but it looks like you would have to be a bit more knowledgable than I am at this point to get it running properly. Is there anyway the creator can team up with the necessary people (or just knock it out themselves) and create the OSX them to run through cydia as easily as kryptonite does? I am sure many people feel the same as me and would love to drop a little cash for it.
    Thanks man to get the Kryptonite iPad wallapers and lockscreens .... go to your settings app / wallaper you will see them in there
    I'm not sure on The OSX theme, I have seen it but never tried it.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

great theme!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

flybritn (02-16-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    great theme!
    Thanks Bro

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi Flybritn!

Your Kryptonite iPad theme is simply perfect! Awesome! Now iPad looks like a brilliant.
    One small problem still is annoying - some menus, particularly in Safari browser is dificult to see. How can i change the font color for white?
    look snapshot of the problem in attachment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kryptonite iPad-img_0021.png   Kryptonite iPad-img_0022.png  
    Last edited by nixus; 03-08-2011 at 02:38 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to nixus For This Useful Post:

flybritn (03-10-2011)

Thanks

i really don't know how to change the text color in those pop up menus

+ Reply
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast