+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 85

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Windows 7 Portable

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
.psd files are up and instructions to set up are added! Enjoy!
...
  1. #21
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    .psd files are up and instructions to set up are added! Enjoy!
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  2. #22
    iPhoneaholic bignighttrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cap City
    Posts
    421
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts

    Can't get the theme to work downloaded the psd and windows 7 portable followed the instructions on the first page categories bigboss in preferences and all and still can't get it to work for me. Can you compile it different and add the wallpaper that's in your first posts. I really want to get this working on my iPad but besides that the theme looks great and keep up the good work.

  3. #23
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Ill make a video on hownto set it up.
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  4. #24
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Those directions are much much better. I'm pretty sure I did everything right, but I'm still having some issues mainly with icon layout in the "Start" catagory.

    Most of the icons are not aligned correctly. Did I do something wrong?

    I'm pretty sure I'm also missing an Icon in the dock. Safari is too far to the left which throws off mail and ipod.

    Here is a screenshot to see what's up!

    UPDATE: I was able to fix this. I used your ingenious placement solution. I added one more "data activation" to the plist and they all lined up. That was a brilliant idea. I'm really impressed with this theme! You Rock!

    Any plans on a lockscreen?

    Last edited by Pronup; 09-12-2010 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Solution Found

  5. #25
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Those directions are much much better. I'm pretty sure I did everything right, but I'm still having some issues mainly with icon layout in the "Start" catagory.

    Most of the icons are not aligned correctly. Did I do something wrong?

    I'm pretty sure I'm also missing an Icon in the dock. Safari is too far to the left which throws off mail and ipod.

    Here is a screenshot to see what's up!

    UPDATE: I was able to fix this. I used your ingenious placement solution. I added one more "data activation" to the plist and they all lined up. That was a brilliant idea. I'm really impressed with this theme! You Rock!

    Any plans on a lockscreen?

    Yes there are plans for a lockscreen. If you actually look in the windows 7 ipad.psd file, you'll notice there is a make your own login screen section. Im gonna work on making a login screen like ebl's where you can choose a user and then slide to unlock
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  6. #26
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts

    how do you get the time and date on the homescreen?

  7. #27
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    how do you get the time and date on the homescreen?
    I believe it uses Lockinfo!

  8. #28
    Theme Creator SnowLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,776
    Thanks
    1,238
    Thanked 920 Times in 573 Posts

    Woah just realized this was released. It looks awesome!! Great job cant wait to try this out. Maybe its just cause Im such a mac os x guy myself but it almost looks a little too... Windowsy. Lol especially the browser. So realistic! I would love to see some real ipad widgets like the windows 7 clock and weather widgets. If you can get HQ htc widgets on the ipad I would pay cash money (:

  9. #29
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Woah just realized this was released. It looks awesome!! Great job cant wait to try this out. Maybe its just cause Im such a mac os x guy myself but it almost looks a little too... Windowsy. Lol especially the browser. So realistic! I would love to see some real ipad widgets like the windows 7 clock and weather widgets. If you can get HQ htc widgets on the ipad I would pay cash money (:
    I'm actually doing those now. And no money is required. As long as i have fun....
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

    jayteez (09-14-2010), SnowLeo (09-13-2010)

  11. #30
    Theme Creator SnowLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,776
    Thanks
    1,238
    Thanked 920 Times in 573 Posts

    Wait were you referring to the windows 7 widgets or the htc ones?

  12. #31
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts

    i still cant figure out how to get the start menu apps lined up correctly.

  13. #32
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    i still cant figure out how to get the start menu apps lined up correctly.
    Use Categories SB. Go into the "Start" Category and edit the order of the apps! Use all the "Data Activation" as spaces to align the icons.

  14. #33
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Wait were you referring to the windows 7 widgets or the htc ones?
    No I was referring to the windows 7 widgets
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  15. #34
    Theme Creator SnowLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,776
    Thanks
    1,238
    Thanked 920 Times in 573 Posts

    Thought so lol

  16. #35
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Any kind of widgets would be awesome.

    @Deathbybunnies: Have you had any issues with battery drain using this theme. I don't think it's the theme, but I'm just wondering.

    I installed the iPhone clock app on my iPad, so I'm thinking that may be it. I'm going to try removing this and running just the theme to see what happens!

    PS: I just can't get over how awesome this theme is. It is so complete and so realistic looking!

  17. #36
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Any kind of widgets would be awesome.

    @Deathbybunnies: Have you had any issues with battery drain using this theme. I don't think it's the theme, but I'm just wondering.

    I installed the iPhone clock app on my iPad, so I'm thinking that may be it. I'm going to try removing this and running just the theme to see what happens!

    PS: I just can't get over how awesome this theme is. It is so complete and so realistic looking!
    Thanks, and no i have not had any issues with battery.
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  18. #37
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Thanks, and no i have not had any issues with battery.
    I'm pretty sure it's the clock app!

  19. #38
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's the clock app!
    It must be. My battery is working amazing
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  20. #39
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts

    can anyone tell me how to set up lockinfo for the clock widget to show on the homepage?

  21. #40
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    can anyone tell me how to set up lockinfo for the clock widget to show on the homepage?
    Just hold your finger on the statusbar. this also works in apps
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts