Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PREVIEW: iTrick-or-Treat

Default PREVIEW: iTrick-or-Treat
    Introducing iTrick-or-Treat in HD for your iPad!

This theme has an expected release date of 1 September....unless I finish sooner which can very well happen!

Attached are the wallpaper and lockscreen images for your viewing pleasure, screenshots don't do it justice though. This theme will include auto create icons for all App Store apps, as much of a Halloween themed UI as I can do considering that we don't have all the UIImages as of yet, themed stock icons and Cydia icons (will need some help from the community for this last part please)and some Halloween sounds.

Please feel free to use the wallpaper and lockscreen until the release if you choose, and as always please leave comments good or bad!

Thanks and have a great day!

To do before release:
    Cydia icons
    UIImages
    UISounds
    Loading screens
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockscreen.png   -hallowen-wallpaper.png  
    Last edited by supershags2005; 08-22-2010 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Added to do list
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

Nothing to say right now.

Default UPDATE: Icons
    Icons are done! Please let me know what you think, it will require minimal setup, all App Store icons are automatically created, and the dock icons are already in there, just rename them to whichever icons you have on your dock. Please leave comments! Looks like an early release at this pace.

The shadows will be gone by the release just in case anyone was wondering, just wanted to update the progress so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0017.png  

All the icons are the same (except for the dock ones)?

Currently yes, but there will be a few alternate mods released with the final version for those that would like a different selection.

Just got a chance to check out this theme and it looks pretty decent. Not sure Id actually put it on my ipad cept maybe during halloween. Id like to see how this theme comes along but it still feels a little early to be thinking of halloween for me

You made the cruel blue world theme too? Really crankin out them ipad themes arent ya
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 08-23-2010 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I do what I can lol, right now I'm stuck in the desert with nothing to do after I get off work, so I'm making themes. Yeah this one is going to be released for Halloween, it's only meant to be a seasonal theme. I thought it was gonna take me a little longer to finish it though.