+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] Windows 7 for the iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
^Id love to see an iaccess HD keyboard for the ipad. Are you able to make categories icons larger than the nirmal size on the ipad because I wasnt too
    Thanks

^Id love to see an iaccess HD keyboard for the ipad.

Are you able to make categories icons larger than the nirmal size on the ipad because I wasnt too succcessful in doing so

Also is it possible to have both a 768x1024 and 1024x768 wallpaper for portrait and landscape or would it have to just be a 1024x1024 wallpaper?

Can you post a screenie of the clock?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 08-29-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

here is the clock in the taskbar. it is used with lockinfo so you can pull the taskbar down in any app
    next i will be working on the widgets.

and no, you cannot do different wallpapers per rotation as winterboard does not allow it
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

jayteez (08-31-2010), SnowLeo (08-30-2010)

Thanks

thanks but it looks like you gotta work on a notification bubble because I see a random floating 40

Thanks

yeah ill try and make a tweak moving the notifications
    My Themes

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I sent you a PM about helping me setup your theme, I also have a theme to remove the spotlight dot that is still in your screenshot if you need it.

Thanks

Can I beta test it on my iPad.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    here is the clock in the taskbar. it is used with lockinfo so you can pull the taskbar down in any app
    next i will be working on the widgets.

and no, you cannot do different wallpapers per rotation as winterboard does not allow it
    looking good! i'd like to beta test this as is. can you provide an updated link? im keeping my eyes on this!

Thanks

Ok once I finish the categories autosetup, I will make an updated thread with everything for e
    Anybody who wants to beta test
    My Themes

Thanks

Can't wait to test this theme out.

Thanks

Still no Beta testing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Still no Beta testing
    Alright bro you have to chill. im working my *** off in school and barely have enough time to even open my computer. It will be ready when it is ready
    My Themes

Thanks

Look I'm willing to help I do a little photo shop myself plus I'm willing to pay for the theme up to $3.00 for it so it's not like I'm spamming this post and you should be happy people are craving your work it's not like your Alien 1974 or ToyVan I understand it takes time being I do album graphics so relax at leas you will have $3.00 from me when this theme is finally released.?????? Hit me up if you need the help trying to break into themeing on my iPhone 4 & iPad 3G.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Look I'm willing to help I do a little photo shop myself plus I'm willing to pay for the theme up to $3.00 for it so it's not like I'm spamming this post and you should be happy people are craving your work it's not like your Alien 1974 or ToyVan I understand it takes time being I do album graphics so relax at leas you will have $3.00 from me when this theme is finally released.?????? Hit me up if you need the help trying to break into themeing on my iPhone 4 & iPad 3G.
    Sorry bro didnt mean to come off rude. And donations arent necessary.
    My Themes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain;
    ...it's not like your Alien 1974 or ToyVan...
    Woah there buddy. Alien or Toyvan both take plenty of time to roll out there themes an although you may see alien roll out a few themes in quick succession no themer here actually does iphone theming for a living. Deathbybunnies is a great themer and has made some truely great work in the past.

I probably want this theme just as much as you do but you have to understand people here do theming as a hobby at the very most and have actual lives and things to do that are more important. He will work on it when he gets the chance regardless of how much you pay him. Hes not going to give up time for important things for a small donation to work on an ipad theme.

Thanks

It doesn't make a difference to me everyone has a personal life and instead of drugs or hurting people or stealing I produce music and album cover graphics can afford to buy what I want drive my 4X4 & dibble and dabble sitting next to my wife. I'm not crazy I know it takes time and if you can read I stated (I'm trying to break into themeing on my iPad). People are so quick to read something and and take sides snowleo needs to chill everyone that posts on mmi say more heinous things and call names like children. You can check out some of my music on iTunes you know the name BigNightTrain and the album is called R.O.C the awakening Revenue Records and we all have to make money some way and donations aren't a bad start mr 1,360 posts mr. important things to do just learn to stay out of other people business Bro.
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 09-03-2010 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks

Well from when you posted "still no Beta testing" and "when will this theme finally be released???????" you appear to be acting quite impatiently. I'm not trying to call you out on anything and I obviously know that you like anyone else here also has a life. I'm asking you to just calm down especially when deathbybunnies says "it will be ready when its ready" is not the time to ask "when will it be released" right after with like 5 question marks. Also when you started comparing deathbybunnies to alien and toyvan who are great themers but I just wanted to let you know deathbybunnies has just as much skills at theming as they do. So just chill out and let deathbybunnies get to it when he gets time without constantly nagging him. And sure.... I'll check out you music

Edit: Oh and to those modderators out there do you mind explaining why deathbybunnies doesnt have the theme creator title yet?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 09-03-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Thanks

I know the guy is talented so is toyvan and alien1974 I think I seen some of your work or every post I click on I see your name you don't have to tell me anything I seen this a week or so ago and was checking up on it. Right now I have glass orbs iPad from TVan not dissing anyone don't want problems or want to get kicked of mmi I check this site everyday mmi app in cydia so just relax on telling anyone how to be and I can read like you can ok guy.

Thanks

Can someone please tell me how to theme the statusbar and dock in an ipad theme?? I really need to know how to do this for my ipad theme because I need to make them both transparent. I need to know the image name(s), where it is placed, and the size of the image. (I only want the image for the springboard statusbar not the in-app) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Ok SnowLeo first the dock make a folder called Folders then make another folder inside the first folder name it SpringBoard.app
    now the dock png SBDockBGT-Landscape.png
    SBDockBGT-Portrait.png
    WallpaperIconDockShadowT.png
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 09-04-2010 at 10:51 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bignighttrain For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (09-04-2010)

Thanks

Thanks so much. Any chance you can tell me the size of the images as well as the name for the statusbar image?