Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATED] Glass Orb iPad - by ToyVan

Yes, iPad 2 has come out to play.

I'm having a tough time configuring the WeatherConfig.js file. I'm not using iFile per your instructions, but SSH from the Mac (spent my monthly app allowance on your theme =p ). Root access, using nano editor. I am replacing the 5-digit zip code with my own zip code, and writing the file back.

Any assistance you could offer would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey there. First many thanks for this phantastic theme. Really love it and configured all without any problem. From my perspective it has only one flaw: the widget sb theme only works with the home button left. As i use my ipad most the time with the smartcover rolled up and therefore sligthly tile laying on the table, the widgets are upside down on top instead on the bottom of the screen. Along with that i am left handed and the homebutton is always on the left;-)

Would you have any chance to release a widget/wallpaper with the widgets just 180 deg turned?
    That be phantastic.

Many thanks

Markus

Any idea why this happens? When I click my folders my original wallpaper shows and not the glass orb one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310396520.134306.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310396533.298076.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by th3keeper View Post
    Can you have Camera, Facetime and Photobooth for your next update. As I am on iPad 2 =d
    Added in latest update via Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by Markgreen View Post
    Hey there. First many thanks for this phantastic theme. Really love it and configured all without any problem. From my perspective it has only one flaw: the widget sb theme only works with the home button left. As i use my ipad most the time with the smartcover rolled up and therefore sligthly tile laying on the table, the widgets are upside down on top instead on the bottom of the screen. Along with that i am left handed and the homebutton is always on the left;-)

Would you have any chance to release a widget/wallpaper with the widgets just 180 deg turned?
    That be phantastic.

Many thanks

Markus
    will address this in a future update..

Quote Originally Posted by DrewQuinz View Post
    Any idea why this happens? When I click my folders my original wallpaper shows and not the glass orb one
    Please read FAQ. Specifically the section titled 'Custom Folder & Multi-task background'.

Quote Originally Posted by bargs View Post
    Yes, iPad 2 has come out to play.

I'm having a tough time configuring the WeatherConfig.js file. I'm not using iFile per your instructions, but SSH from the Mac (spent my monthly app allowance on your theme =p ). Root access, using nano editor. I am replacing the 5-digit zip code with my own zip code, and writing the file back.

Any assistance you could offer would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I haven't jailbroken my iPad 2 yet so I can't offer any troubleshooting tips yet on weather setup. Anyone else on iPad 2 having any problems setting weather location??
    Last edited by toyvan; 07-11-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Hey there. Setup of weather widget worked perfect, but i used yahoo wather codes. So assume it can not be an issue of the ipad2... Cheers markus

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Markgreen For This Useful Post:

toyvan (07-11-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Markgreen View Post
    Hey there. Setup of weather widget worked perfect, but i used yahoo wather codes. So assume it can not be an issue of the ipad2... Cheers markus
    Thanks for confirming!

Can you please orb these icons for me. Thank you very much

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310486851.390241.jpg

I forgot one app and this is the new shot of the apps that I'm asking can be orbed please. Thank you very much. Great theme btw.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310520090.504665.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by creole king View Post
    I forgot one app and this is the new shot of the apps that I'm asking can be orbed please. Thank you very much. Great theme btw.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310520090.504665.jpg
    I will look to add them in a future update. Cheers!

hey whats up ToyVan long time no talk to!! so i just got my ipad2 which theme would you prefer for a theme for the ipad. element or glass orb???
    this year im pedro. im who they wanna vote for.
    @ant_b00gie

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I will look to add them in a future update. Cheers!
    Thank you very much

Help plz i need fontswap icon

Quote Originally Posted by latino29 View Post
    Help plz i need fontswap icon
    I recommend 'BytaFont'. It has more fonts and is superior to FontSwap. Plus I already created an icon for it

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I recommend 'BytaFont'. It has more fonts and is superior to FontSwap. Plus I already created an icon for it
    thank you !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by latino29 View Post
    thank you !!!!
    no problem

just purchased. it's awesome theme. Is there any quickdo icon for this theme?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to denisyasha For This Useful Post:

toyvan (08-25-2011)

I love your themes, I have it on both my phone and iPad. My question is, what do I need to change in the CSS files so that the weather, and date information for Glass Orb_iPad_W+D shows up on the other side of the screen. Due to the case i have to move that information so it matches my rotation.

I already flipped the wallpaper to match, I just need to move the text and weather icon.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Motokorth For This Useful Post:

toyvan (08-25-2011)

Hi there. Any news on flipping the landscape theme by 180 deg. Still kind of waiting for that at time andmweather are always upside down;-) thanks for a feedback.

Apparently, I no longer know how to theme (maybe it's just an iPad thing).

I know this theme will create the icons for App Store apps automatically, but with Cydia apps, they need to be manually done.

With that said, I wanted to use iFile to add those icons to Glass Orb's theme folder. Wouldn't this be the correct path:

var/stash/themes.xxxx/Glass Orb_iPad.theme/Icons

The icons folder wasn't there, so I created it. Is it a permissions thing?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast