+ Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATED] Glass Orb iPad - by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
no worries, don't forget to hit the "thanks" button
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

no worries, don't forget to hit the "thanks" button

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

aussie_boi (10-23-2010), fudohx (10-13-2010), ysco (10-13-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks toyvan for that great looking theme! Iíve always had problems with auto creation or missing icons in the past, now it's just perfect.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fudohx For This Useful Post:

toyvan (10-14-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fudohx View Post
    Thanks toyvan for that great looking theme! Iíve always had problems with auto creation or missing icons in the past, now it's just perfect.
    You're welcome! When i0S4 comes out for the iPad there will be some great additions to the theme. Thanks for the supporting my work

Thanks

How do I get this theme? When I try to download on cydia it's not working, it gives me an error message even before it starts the download. Ideas?

Edit: never mind, I got it. This theme is awesome, thanks for all the work you put into this toyvan.
    Last edited by bigE; 10-17-2010 at 09:39 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bigE For This Useful Post:

toyvan (10-18-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    How do I get this theme? When I try to download on cydia it's not working, it gives me an error message even before it starts the download. Ideas?

Edit: never mind, I got it. This theme is awesome, thanks for all the work you put into this toyvan.
    cool! what was the problem and how did u fix it? Just in case someone else has the same problem in the future - thanks for supporting my work!

Green Apple
    Thanks

TV - lookin good

Question sir - will the folder icons from glass orb HD for iphone 4 work here?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Will this theme be updated for 4.2.1? I bought this and now it won't work for 4.2.1

Thanks

Tezz

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

im only having probs with the folder icon.... its located in /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app you can see what its called. theres no -72 after the the file name anymore. just ~ipad or ~iphone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scooby092477 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (11-29-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by annihil8tion View Post
    TV - lookin good

Question sir - will the folder icons from glass orb HD for iphone 4 work here?
    Sure, just rename it to 'FolderIconBG.png' - however, it may need to be re-sized to 67x67 as well..let me know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Tezz001 View Post
    Will this theme be updated for 4.2.1? I bought this and now it won't work for 4.2.1

Thanks

Tezz
    I haven't updated to 4.2.1 yet, so unfortunately I have no answers until then - But yes, I do plan on updating as soon as there is a reliable jb available

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I haven't updated to 4.2.1 yet, so unfortunately I have no answers until then - But yes, I do plan on updating as soon as there is a reliable jb available
    Good to know, thanks TV keep up the good work
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this is the first time i purchased one of your themes for my ipad and i can not install it. the requested modifications cannot be appiled due to required dependencies or conflicts. any help. thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swede922 View Post
    this is the first time i purchased one of your themes for my ipad and i can not install it. the requested modifications cannot be appiled due to required dependencies or conflicts. any help. thanks
    is this a cydia error message? unfortunately there is not much I can do to help troubleshoot errors u experience from cydia..!!?? what firmware are u running on your device?

Thanks

Hey mr ToyVan I'm having the same prob with downloading it in Cydia. When I first bought the theme it was through rock but since I upgraded to 4.2.1 it says error. I'm wondering if it is cause I'm on the new firmware or cause I bought it in rock. I also bought g.o.c hd for my iPhone 4 and wanted to know if this theme g.o.c ipad is going to be updated for 4.2.1 thanks for the hard work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Hey mr ToyVan I'm having the same prob with downloading it in Cydia. When I first bought the theme it was through rock but since I upgraded to 4.2.1 it says error. I'm wondering if it is cause I'm on the new firmware or cause I bought it in rock. I also bought g.o.c hd for my iPhone 4 and wanted to know if this theme g.o.c ipad is going to be updated for 4.2.1 thanks for the hard work.
    did u transfer your rock license to cydia? if not, there should be an option to do so when u go to the main theme page on cydia.

Unfortunately I haven't updated any my devices to 4.2.1 yet so I am unable to fix any of the problems it has caused to themes. However, I am aware of the issues and will release an update to fix them as soon as there is a reliable untethered jailbreak available. You might also want to check the FAQ link on my first post in the GOC HD thread..there are some tips in troubleshooting most of the issues 4.2.1 brought - Thanks for your patience

Thanks

I looked in Cydia for transferring licenses but didn't find it so searching the web for an answer being ROCK opens then closes thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I looked in Cydia for transferring licenses but didn't find it so searching the web for an answer being ROCK opens then closes thanks.
    yea, Rock was murdered by saurik(R.I.P.) - does it say u have a license or that the package is PAID when u go to the main Glass Orb iPad page on cydia?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swede922 View Post
    Same here...just got my iPad 4.2.1

Says it depends on gsc.wildcat
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 12-25-2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    That's how I roll!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck1969 View Post
    Same here...just got my iPad 4.2.1

Says it depends on gsc.wildcat

Unfortunately I haven't updated any of my devices to 4.2.1 yet so I am unable to fix any of the problems it has caused to themes. However, I am aware of the issues and will release an update to fix them as soon as there is a reliable untethered jailbreak available. Thanks for your patience

Thanks

Still not letting me download in Cydia here are some pics of what it's looking like
    Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/gzn52tj - Shared by BigNightTrain Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/gzqo4uyj - Shared by BigNightTrain
    Thanks.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast