+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bytafont 2 not showing up in settings?

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hello, I have a Ipad 4th gen running IOS 7.1.2. I just installed Bytafont 2. I see the app icon logo, I can open it, but in settings I'm missing
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Bytafont 2 not showing up in settings?
    Hello, I have a Ipad 4th gen running IOS 7.1.2. I just installed Bytafont 2. I see the app icon logo, I can open it, but in settings I'm missing the Bytafont 2 setting manager. Is this happening to anyone else? I have powered down and restarted, still no Bytafont 2 setting manager. I have installed Bytafont 2 2.1.4. Any help would be great. I read that it works in 7.1.2, but she aint working for me.

Thanks

Thanks

Why do you need BytaFont 2 in Settings... you have it installed, so you have all the settings inside the application.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Why do you need BytaFont 2 in Settings... you have it installed, so you have all the settings inside the application.
    The app just launches the website. You can't edit settings from it.

Thanks

it is actually an aplication....why dont you have a look arround it. Or if I am mistaken, please post a screen shot, just to make sure, what are we talking about here.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    it is actually an aplication....why dont you have a look arround it. Or if I am mistaken, please post a screen shot, just to make sure, what are we talking about here.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Pic attached, it opens iphoneruler.net theie site. There's no settings changer from the app (at least I can't see it). Everything from youtube says go to settings click on Bytefont2..., but with me it's MIA.

Nevermind I found the setting it's on the bottom. I didn't see it till I posted the last reply.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bytafont 2 not showing up in settings?-image.gif  
    Last edited by invegle; 07-10-2014 at 08:54 AM.

Thanks

That's what I am talking about If you want to change fonts, make sure that you are installing from Cydia, only the fonts which are for BytaFont2, but you can't miss it, there is a font section in Cydia, only for BytaFont2.