Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Make Magic Mouse and Wireless BT Keyboard Work Simultaneously in iPad mini?

Default How to Make Magic Mouse and Wireless BT Keyboard Work Simultaneously in iPad mini?
    Hey guys, I wasn't sure where to post this, but I've been reading there's a way to set up the Magic Mouse and Wireless BT Keyboard simultaneously with a jailbroken iPad mini, but I have no idea if it's compatible with iOS 7.0.4 and if there is even a jailbreak for said iPad mini with said iOS.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this at and if this isn't possible, but if it is, please let me know, what apps do I need and all of that so I do it.
    Last edited by grizzlyedwin; 01-21-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyedwin View Post
    Hey guys, I wasn't sure where to post this, but I've been reading there's a way to set up the Magic Mouse and Wireless BT Keyboard simultaneously with a jailbroken iPad mini, but I have no idea if it's compatible with iOS 7.0.4 and if there is even a jailbreak for said iPad mini with said iOS.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this at and if this isn't possible, but if it is, please let me know, what apps do I need and all of that so I do it.
    I am by no means brilliant with this stuff, but yes its possible on jailbroken ipad however the app you need is currently not running on the os7 jailbreak, the developer has said he is working on it but has another thing of higher priority just now. The app is 'Bluetooth Mouse & Trackpad'.

The ipad mini can be jailbroken on the latest evasion build as far as I know.

Hope that helps.