Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: adding whatsApp to iPad Mini iOS 7.0.4

Exclamation adding whatsApp to iPad Mini iOS 7.0.4
    I have a jail broken untethered ipad mini with iOS 7.0.4 (used evsi0n)

I was trying to look for a way to get whatsApp working on my ipad mini even after jail breaking still doesn't work

so what i did is I took an iphone, activated it with a number, copied the 2 required folders from the whatsapp app using ifunbox and put it on my desktop.

then i connected my ipad, installed whatsApp via a copy of whatsApp I bought from iTunes, i installed whatsAPp on the ipad using ifunbox, then copied the 2 folders that I got from the whatsAPp on my activated iPhone into my ipad mini's whatsapp directory

i then disconnected and I tried to open whatsAPp, it always asks for my apple id password, i put it in then it just crashs

can somebody offer me advice and help please?

Quote Originally Posted by haddad View Post
    I have a jail broken untethered ipad mini with iOS 7.0.4 (used evsi0n)

I was trying to look for a way to get whatsApp working on my ipad mini even after jail breaking still doesn't work

so what i did is I took an iphone, activated it with a number, copied the 2 required folders from the whatsapp app using ifunbox and put it on my desktop.

then i connected my ipad, installed whatsApp via a copy of whatsApp I bought from iTunes, i installed whatsAPp on the ipad using ifunbox, then copied the 2 folders that I got from the whatsAPp on my activated iPhone into my ipad mini's whatsapp directory

i then disconnected and I tried to open whatsAPp, it always asks for my apple id password, i put it in then it just crashs

can somebody offer me advice and help please?
    It is possible, i found a dutch article about the installation and configuration. Whatsapp installeren op ipad