+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7 x64 / Air Compatible Cydia Apps Capable of Adding Rows / Columns to Springboard

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hey Guys - Simple question. Just wanted to see if anyone knew if there were any Cydia apps currently released which offered adding rows and/or columns to the Springboard for
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iOS7 x64 / Air Compatible Cydia Apps Capable of Adding Rows / Columns to Springboard
    Hey Guys -

Simple question. Just wanted to see if anyone knew if there were any Cydia apps currently released which offered adding rows and/or columns to the Springboard for my iPad Air which is obviously running iOS7 x64?

Previously, I used Iconoclasm, but it hasn't been updated for x64 yet (think due to IconSupport.) I've found that the below apps have the capability, but are not updated either:
    - Iconoclasm - Works with iOS7, but not on x64 due to IconSupport
    - Springtomize (2) - 3 is in Beta but not yet released
    - 5IconRows - Don't know if it natevly even supports iPad anyways
    - CustomGrid (2) - Not updated

I've checked the iOS7 compatibility spreadsheet, but it obviously doesn't list every app.

If you have any suggestions for compatible ones that may work, please let me know - Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have ipad air just jailbroke it and literally the only thing working are the icons,,,,,,,for winterboard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cant even change wallpaper