I have an Ipad2 working on iOS 6.1.2 I'm gonna start from the beginning because I've searched till my brain hurts and nothing is answering my question or working. My Cydia was acting up, the cydia home screen was split and respringing wasn't working neither was reloading so I deleted cydia and all of the sources then went to evasi0n and rejailbroke my ipad. Everything worked as it was supposed to, tapped on the Jailbreak icon, it went through the Jailbreak download and even said it was downloading cydia but no app appeared. I did find the ifile app and searched through and found that Cydia is indeed on my ipad but there is no app icon. Here's where I'm stuck. How can I get the icon and get it working without Safari Downloader or any of the other downloader cydia apps? I can't hard restart because it will make me update my ios to 7 and that's not jailbroken yet and when I go into the ipads system/general/reset/Erase All Content and Settings it freezes on the screen that has the rotating circle loading thing and stays there forever. There has to be a way to reinstall or extract the icon from ifile onto my apps screens.