+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Movie box question - works fine in my house but nowhere else

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I have movie box and love the app, however I can download or watch any film perfectly in my house but yet when I go to any friends or family's
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Movie box question - works fine in my house but nowhere else
    I have movie box and love the app, however I can download or watch any film perfectly in my house but yet when I go to any friends or family's house I can't seem to watch anything a all. My iPads connected to wifi but the films don't load it just rings up the language mine within the film and it goes like a red colour but with no option to download or play now.

Any ideas

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bulldog5278's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,003 Times in 1,003 Posts

Are friends on the same router as you?BT works ok but some providers block the content as its copyrighting,you need to go in to the movie box app navigate to the FAQ section and all is explained in there,you need to create a VPN so it bypasses this and then download/watch buttons reappear👍

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, try Onavo Protect in the App Store, it's free and when you click on the app, it creates and installs a VPN profile. In Cydia there is a VPN SBSettings Toggle you can install too. You will probably have to respring after installing the VPN before the SBSettings toggle will work. In the Onavo Protect options (blue arrow), you can also turn off "connect on demand" if you wish.