Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with downgrading Ipad mini.

Default Problem with downgrading Ipad mini.
    Hey I just bought Ipad mini with firmware 6.1.3 but with saved blobs for 6.1.2 and 6.1. But when I try to downgrading I just get error 11 and 1600(when im in dfu)

Read somewhere that you cant downgrade even with blobs thats correct?

Have anyone downgrading completly?

Cant fix the errors. Any tip?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Can't downgrade that device sorry even with blobs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Can't downgrade that device sorry even with blobs.
    Oh, not good news. The kid that sold the IPad told me it was doable.
    Whats the latest news about jb? Are they close to 6.1.3 or is it gonna be on iOS 7 next.

Are iPad 2 and iPad mini the same when it comes to jb?

Thanks

Well the kid lied :/ That sort of thing (downgrading) hasn't been doable for a looong while now.
    Actually, the closest official jailbreak won't be released until iOS 7 gets released, which will be around October this year... There will NOT be a jailbreak for 6.1.3.

But I got some, kind of, good news. I'd rather call it 'small hope'. If you got twitter, you could follow @UnthreadedJB
    This guy claims he's got a jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3, he even showed some screenshots of some idevices (amongst them an iPad Mini) with the firmware 6.1.3 having his jailbreak. He states that he will release a jailbreak for 6.1.3 soon. He did release a jailbreak two days ago, although it was for iOS 5.1, so that particular jailbreak is useless BUT it proves that he got the skills of making a jailbreak.

So like I said, UnthreadedJB is a small hope of getting a jailbreak for 6.1.3. Follow the guy on twitter, I warn you though, he's a VERY strange dude and pretends that he's bad at english, he's a troll basically.

And no, iPad 2 and iPad Mini are not the same when it comes to jailbreaking 6.1.3. You can actually have a tether-jailbreak for the iPad 2 on 6.1.3.

Good luck Vunik!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

how times have changed....

with every patch, is a new hole. it's the true cat n mouse game. holding off until a major release is boring as apple will patch that within a few days giving the whole world only a few hours to jailbreak the device before it gets fixed. releasing a jailbreak to see it get patched is better then everyone waiting for a jailbreak once a year.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4