+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: download and stream

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
this is my problem i have been using universal video downloader to capture video files from letmewatchthis so i can watch them later without the buffering, what im hoping to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default download and stream
    this is my problem i have been using universal video downloader to capture video files from letmewatchthis so i can watch them later without the buffering, what im hoping to do is to then take the .avi file from the U.V.D root folder in ifile and move it to a location from where i can then stream it to my xbox or playstaion so i can watch them on large screen. i know about the av cable i can buy but dont really want to spend the money if theres a wireless workaround. ive tried droping it into camera roll folder but nither the video player or the media streaming apps i have (media:conect, sync stream) can find them there either. ive spent all morning at it and my heads drilled so heres hoping someone can help. cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1anmu77ay For This Useful Post:

MziRintu (06-06-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, ezShare Pro by Antecea on the Apple App Store will stream videos over wifi. It also allows you to browse your PC's shared folders and transfer files between the two.

Update
    The ezShare will stream using its smb or http server. However their cheaper app Files Connect also works, but only over smb.
    Last edited by DC_Dave; 05-24-2013 at 02:53 AM.