+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Moviebox problems!! Please help!!

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hi, have you tried installing a VPN like Onavo from the App Store. If that doesn't work try OpenVPN in the App Store. Setup instruction are here How To Set
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, have you tried installing a VPN like Onavo from the App Store. If that doesn't work try OpenVPN in the App Store. Setup instruction are here How To Set Up OpenVPN on iPad

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DC_Dave For This Useful Post:

Feanor64 (12-15-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Dave View Post
    Hi, have you tried installing a VPN like Onavo from the App Store. If that doesn't work try OpenVPN in the App Store. Setup instruction are here How To Set Up OpenVPN on iPad
    This worked like a charm. Onavo was super easy to use. Thanks man!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    In that case you will have to completely uninstall Movie Box.
    First uninstall through Cydia then with iFile select the root directory "/" and drag the screen down to reveal the search box and click on Hierarchy. Then search for moviebox and delete any files found. Finally delete your artworks folder, reinstall and respring.
    Okay, maybe you can help me. A friend of mine has an iPhone 5 on 6.1.2 and every time he hits watch now it goes to the play screen and then returns right back to the watch now or downloads screen any ideas? Also he has the updated 2.4 version of movie box

Thanks

Hi, presuming you have tried a complete uninstall/reinstall and you have tried a VPN, I would next try resetting user DIR permissions. Install SBSettings in Cydia. Click on the SBSettings app icon, then scroll down to System Options and press "fix user dir permissions". Reboot and test.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hi, presuming you have tried a complete uninstall/reinstall and you have tried a VPN, I would next try resetting user DIR permissions. Install SBSettings in Cydia. Click on the SBSettings app icon, then scroll down to System Options and press "fix user dir permissions". Reboot and test.
    Thanks for the reply, the only thing I did not try was VPN however I found out it plays fine on Wi-Fi but does not work over cellular, is that normal? He doesn't have any complaints because he would end up just smoking through his data anyways.

Thanks

Hi, I suggest you try a VPN if you get the "not available WHY?" Message. My O2/Tesco cellular works fine, so does my O2 broadband. But I need a VPN if I am using my TalkTalk broadband. If you find Ovano Protect VPN doesn't work, try OpenVPN

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hi, I suggest you try a VPN if you get the "not available WHY?" Message. My O2/Tesco cellular works fine, so does my O2 broadband. But I need a VPN if I am using my TalkTalk broadband. If you find Ovano Protect VPN doesn't work, try OpenVPN
    Thank you for your advice, I am not to familiar with how to use VPN but I think I am going to look it up and try

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone having trouble downloading movies in Moviebox? I can watch movies fine since I started using a VPN but when I try to download a movie it will download fine but when it finishes tho it won't save the movie to my iPhone it's like I just wasted my time lol. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks

Hi, try deleting the Artworks folder in /var/mobile/Library and then reinstalling Movie Box.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Where does movie box keep its liberty
    I want to do a clean install of 7.0.4 on my ipad but I want to back up my movie box liberty and the history of what I have watched will be lost. Where in the ipad can I back that up then restore it back after the clean ipad restore
    Last edited by armasmike; 02-23-2014 at 06:43 AM.

Thanks

Hi, your downloads are in folder /var/mobile/Library/Artworks
    Your cache database is in folder var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.trendico.moviebox
    Your storage database is in folder var/mobile/Library/Application Support/MovieBox
    The preference file com.trendico.moviebox.plist is in folder var/mobile/Library/Preferences
    Also make sure you reinstall the same version of MovieBox!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you they should add a dropbox sync back up settings. Not for the movies you download but for the reset of the settings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello all,

As anybody any idea why I can't download anything over wifi with my iPad mini with retina. It's streams fine over the cellular. But not when connected to my wifi at home.

Running iOS 7.0.5 at the moment & using the three network for cellular.

Banger 115
    UK

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Banger 115 View Post
    Hello all,

As anybody any idea why I can't download anything over wifi with my iPad mini with retina. It's streams fine over the cellular. But not when connected to my wifi at home.

Running iOS 7.0.5 at the moment & using the three network for cellular.

Banger 115
    UK
    Hi, have a look at post #46 above for the same problem and a solution on post #41

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Banger 115;7027239]Hello all,

Running iOS 7.0.4 at the moment & using the three network for cellular.

Hope someone can help

Cheers

Banger 115
    UK

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Now sorted thanks for the advise.

Paul
    Last edited by Banger 115; 03-02-2014 at 04:02 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does anyone know how to keep the movie/show downloading when the ipad is sleep mode?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123