+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 60

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Moviebox problems!! Please help!!

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hello, i have been lookin for help with exact problem like you mention above, could you help me solve it ? I tried to rename a movie in ifile now
...
  1. #21
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hello, i have been lookin for help with exact problem like you mention above, could you help me solve it ? I tried to rename a movie in ifile now everything went wrong, can not play any moviebox files.. Also cant find any mp4 file on ifunbox too it just happened these dew days i look for an answer like crazy till i came across yours .. Anyone ???

  2. #22
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michellroth View Post
    Hello, i have been lookin for help with exact problem like you mention above, could you help me solve it ? I tried to rename a movie in ifile now everything went wrong, can not play any moviebox files.. Also cant find any mp4 file on ifunbox too it just happened these dew days i look for an answer like crazy till i came across yours .. Anyone ???
    Here you go, match all of your settings to what you see hereImageUploadedByModMyi1381643381.348637.jpg

  3. #23
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Where can i find that setting in my iphone ?

  4. #24
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michellroth View Post
    Where can i find that setting in my iphone ?
    In ifile go to "Var/mobile/library/Artworks"

    Let me know how it goes

  5. #25
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    It is match wit de pic u sent but still not working ..

  6. #26
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michellroth View Post
    It is match wit de pic u sent but still not working ..
    User, group, world are all the same as the pic? Did you have to make them match or were they already matched? If you had to make them match then try downloading a short show or something and see if it ends up in your library. Again let me know

  7. #27
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Brentbeeler View Post
    User, group, world are all the same as the pic? Did you have to make them match or were they already matched? If you had to make them match then try downloading a short show or something and see if it ends up in your library. Again let me know
    Yeah i did i try , it still stuck in queue...

  8. #28
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    903
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts

    Hi, I'm guessing you use ifunbox to change the folder attributes and rename videos. It would be better to do it with iFile on your device. Try setting the attributes as per the jpg in post #22 and also select "apply hierarchically". If you don't have iFile, install SBSettings and click on More, System Options, and "fix user dir permissions".
    If that fails, rename your Artworks folder to say ArtworksOld so you don't loose your downloads and follow post #16 (using iFile) and reinstall Movie Box.

  9. #29
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Dave View Post
    Hi, I'm guessing you use ifunbox to change the folder attributes and rename videos. It would be better to do it with iFile on your device. Try setting the attributes as per the jpg in post #22 and also select "apply hierarchically". If you don't have iFile, install SBSettings and click on More, System Options, and "fix user dir permissions".
    If that fails, rename your Artworks folder to say ArtworksOld so you don't loose your downloads and follow post #16 (using iFile) and reinstall Movie Box.
    Could you please show me some images, i kind of confusing ..

    Also i did delete my artwork download .. It has 0 files in folder now .. So i dont know where to start.

  10. #30
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    903
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts

    Hi, do you have either iFile or SBSettings installed from Cydia?

  11. #31
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Dave View Post
    Hi, do you have either iFile or SBSettings installed from Cydia?
    Yes i have ifile

  12. #32
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Like u mentioned above i did try to rename my video file in ifunbox .. So now all the movie files can not be play nor find in ifunbox and it stay stuck in queue even the download is complete also i try to delete old files in ifile when i saw pple discuss , even delete the whole artwork . Stil no work .. Try to remove both app and reinstall many time that doesnt help too

  13. #33
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    903
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts

    Next thing then is to install SBSettings in Cydia. Click on the SBSettings app icon, then scroll down to System Options and press "fix user dir permissions". Reboot and test to see if your your video playback works.

  14. #34
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Dave View Post
    Next thing then is to install SBSettings in Cydia. Click on the SBSettings app icon, then scroll down to System Options and press "fix user dir permissions". Reboot and test to see if your your video playback works.
    Not working , stil stay in the queue

    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Dave View Post
    Next thing then is to install SBSettings in Cydia. Click on the SBSettings app icon, then scroll down to System Options and press "fix user dir permissions". Reboot and test to see if your your video playback works.
    Already did and stil stuck at queue

  15. #35
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    903
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts

    In that case you will have to completely uninstall Movie Box.
    First uninstall through Cydia then with iFile select the root directory "/" and drag the screen down to reveal the search box and click on Hierarchy. Then search for moviebox and delete any files found. Finally delete your artworks folder, reinstall and respring.

  16. #36
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Dave View Post
    In that case you will have to completely uninstall Movie Box.
    First uninstall through Cydia then with iFile select the root directory "/" and drag the screen down to reveal the search box and click on Hierarchy. Then search for moviebox and delete any files found. Finally delete your artworks folder, reinstall and respring.
    Yeah it is working now , thank u so much .

  17. #37
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Need help with my movie box
    It will not up date or I want to watch a movie and it will tell me movie box server not available at this time try again later. Well I need help please. I love my movie box I use it every day I am having with draws please help me

  18. #38
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    903
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts

    Hi, this thread was more about an install problem, I suspect that your problem may well be ISP or blocking issues. Have a read of this post and see what you think.
    MOVIEBOX problem on iPad 3 iOS 6.1.3

  19. #39
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Laweick View Post
    It will not up date or I want to watch a movie and it will tell me movie box server not available at this time try again later. Well I need help please. I love my movie box I use it every day I am having with draws please help me
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1386139428.046713.jpg


    Just be patient they're working on it.

  20. #40
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    834
    Thanked 447 Times in 234 Posts

    I'm using new 2.4 version of movie box but when I try to download movie it says file not available now. Is anyone else having the same problem? Their twitter doesn't say anything.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts