+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Mini 6.1.3

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hey guys, I'm a total noob so if I've missed something please forgive my ignorance. I tried searching around and think I already know the answer to this but want
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPad Mini 6.1.3
    Hey guys, I'm a total noob so if I've missed something please forgive my ignorance. I tried searching around and think I already know the answer to this but want to make sure. I just bought an iPad mini and updated to 6.1.3. Then a buddy of mine jailbroke his and was showing me all the cool things you can do. I'm trying to get back to 6.1.2 because it's my understanding that is where the latest jailbreak is (correct me if I'm wrong). But, when I try to do that through iTunes I get an error saying something like "Device cannot be restored. Device isn't eligible for the requested build."

So, I'm guessing that I cannot go back down to 6.1.2 AND that means I cannot jailbreak at the moment. Is this correct? Any help is appreciated.

EVO
    Thanks

You can't go back on an ipad mini, you can on go forward and forward is iOS 6.1.3, which is where your phone is at.

But there is currently no jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 for the ipad mini, so unfortunately you are out of luck