Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Air server mirroring option in task bar not showing up! iPad 1 with Vista Home Premium

Default Air server mirroring option in task bar not showing up! iPad 1 with Vista Home Premium
    Hi
    I got the latest Airserver onto my Windows Vista and it works. The iPad 1 gets the signal and when you get into the task bar the airplay icon is there but once I click my computer in there the mirroring option is nowhere to be found. What can I do cuz I really want to record my iPad screen with my Vista. Help please? Thanks a ton

(PS: I put this in jaibroken forum cuz mine is jailbroken and IDK if it is the reason that airserver isn't working)
    Last edited by IpadSC400; 03-04-2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: added

Can somebody please help me?

Only iPad 2 or newer supports AirPlay mirroring.
    Does not matter if its AirServer on the other end or an Apple TV.

It said the iPad 1 was compatible with airplay...? It gets the signal, just no mirroring option. Believe me, I've done tons of research and the iPad 1 should support airplay. Everybody elses ipad 1 does anyhow.
    Thanks for the reply...

AirPlay consists of streaming audio, video, photos, slideshow and mirroring. iPad 1 will allow you to stream audio, video, photos and slideshow but not mirroring. How do I know this? I used to test for AirServer.

Crap, thanks...do you know of any software that will support mirroring with the iPad 1?