+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Virtual Trackpad on iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hey guys, I was wondering if exist a kind of tweak that allows us to put a Virtual Trackpad on the iPad like the one on the pic below. (Its
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Virtual Trackpad on iPad
    Hey guys, I was wondering if exist a kind of tweak that allows us to put a Virtual Trackpad on the iPad like the one on the pic below. (Its Puffin Web Browser)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Virtual Trackpad on iPad-image.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by renatohiroshi View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if exist a kind of tweak that allows us to put a Virtual Trackpad on the iPad like the one on the pic below. (Its Puffin Web Browser)
    I would really love this, too. I've searched quite extensively (I'm disabled, and when my ipad is mounted so I can see it well, I can't reach the top of the screen) but can't find anything. The closest I've found is using external touchpads, or an iphone as a touchpad, but the virtual trackpad/touchpad that Puffin uses doesn't seem to exist across the platform. I would gladly pad for it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyL View Post
    I would really love this, too. I've searched quite extensively (I'm disabled, and when my ipad is mounted so I can see it well, I can't reach the top of the screen) but can't find anything. The closest I've found is using external touchpads, or an iphone as a touchpad, but the virtual trackpad/touchpad that Puffin uses doesn't seem to exist across the platform. I would gladly pad for it.
    It would be a great tweak, any developer here?