Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A strange problem

Question A strange problem
    Hey people,
    I'm facing a strange problem in my iPad 2, ios 6.1
    A few days ago just like most of you I updated my ipad to 6.1 and jailbroke it with evasi0n. I have also installed appcake which comes with ******* (don't judge, I use it for whatsapp which is not available for ipad). Now when I update my apps via appstore, some times the updated apps are like being updated, I mean they're faded and a 0% (thanks to appcent) is under all of those recently updated programs. When I tap on one of them, all of them become normal and will run normally...

I don't know if it's a bug from iOS 6.1, or evasi0n or ******* but even after several reboots and syncs with pc the problem exists.

Any ideas?

When you just want to have whatsapp incl. whatspad on iPad 2, I would manually install a .deb file out of the internet instead of installing this appcake s***.

So delete appcake, delete the source, reboot and I bet everything works again

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lobi_Earl For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-11-2013), oxydiom (02-11-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, I had a similar problem and found it to be either acf2add or User Agent Faker

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DC_Dave For This Useful Post:

oxydiom (02-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobi_Earl View Post
    When you just want to have whatsapp incl. whatspad on iPad 2, I would manually install a .deb file out of the internet instead of installing this appcake s***.

So delete appcake, delete the source, reboot and I bet everything works again
    The problem is that each time I sync my ipad with itunes, itunes removes the whatsapp so appcake is very easy to use in this case

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Dave View Post
    Hi, I had a similar problem and found it to be either acf2add or User Agent Faker
    I don't use either of them

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Best thing is not use warez or cracked apps as it will mess up ya I device sooner or later.

I used whatsapp on 4.3.3 , 5.1.1 and 6.1, this problem is new

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

This other post has a similar a problem with Bridge

How do I fix this huge problem?

Wrong forum for piracy problems.