+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak for dummies

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I just jailbreak my ipad2 but have no clue wtf I'm doing. I know half of the apps I download disappear even though cydia shows I have it. Anyone want
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Jailbreak for dummies
    I just jailbreak my ipad2 but have no clue wtf I'm doing. I know half of the apps I download disappear even though cydia shows I have it. Anyone want to break it down for me?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would also like help with this. I can't get the apps that I installed on my ipad to work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eddy fame View Post
    I just jailbreak my ipad2 but have no clue wtf I'm doing. I know half of the apps I download disappear even though cydia shows I have it. Anyone want to break it down for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgm707 View Post
    I would also like help with this. I can't get the apps that I installed on my ipad to work.
    More details please. Which kinds of apps? Jailbreak apps/tweaks or App Store apps? And what do you mean that Cydia shows that you have it, but they disappear?
    Julcello692

Thanks

If they are cydia apps they will appear on your springboard. cydia Apps give you the message 'return to cydia' after dlding.
    If they are cydia tweaks they will not appear as apps but most will be available to configure in your settings. Cydia tweaks give you the message' restart springboard' after dlding.
    Before you download from cydia check all the details of the package, to do otherwise is sheer folly and you will eventually download something your device doesn't agree with in a major way.