Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weird problem when iPad restarts

Default Weird problem when iPad restarts
    Hi guys,

Sorry first post but I don't know who else to turn to !!

I've had my iPad 2 for a couple of years now, I'm running on 5.0.1 and jailbroken.
    Whenever I have to reboot my device it turns on but in a funny way, and before I can use it properly I have to go through certain steps to get it working again!

When I reboot this is what I get-

Home screen

Spotlight search

The only way to get it back to normal is to use sb settings to go into safe mode, then from the safe mode dialogue I have to restart. Then everything is normal.
    This happens every time it reboots!!

Also after this all happens, the apps I have organised onto the first screen have moved themselves onto the next app screen, and sometimes random apps lose their thumbnail and just show as a white box.

I'm thinking this may be some tweak which has been downloaded and has gone wrong?

Please help!

Thanks
    Paul

Green Apple
    Thanks

you need to restart springboard. restart the device won't help you.
    if you know how to use winscp just connect to your device and in the terminal write "killall SpringBoard" without the quotes and pay attention to caps. after that it will be ok.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

its mobilesubstrate, try to find app which's work incorrectly, if u have a SBSettings, it will be easier for ya.