+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with photoalbums+ for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hi everyone, I have a jailbroken iPad 3 running 5.1.1 and I installed photoalbums+ the other day and made a few private folders with the same password attached to each.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Problem with photoalbums+ for iPad
    Hi everyone, I have a jailbroken iPad 3 running 5.1.1 and I installed photoalbums+ the other day and made a few private folders with the same password attached to each. However, when I now try to enter the password for one of the albums, it says password invalid. I know it is the correct password, as I had access to it a couple days before. I tried rebooting my iPad and disabling the passwords on the app, and even booting into safe mode to see if the pictures would show up in photo stream, but they did not show up.
    The reason I am coming here for advice is because I emailed the dev and posted this problem on his Facebook wall about a month ago and I haven't gotten a response yet.
    Is there a directory I could just SSH into to get the pictures that are inaccessible?
    What would happen if I uninstalled photoalbums+? Thank you in advance for the help!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, on my iPhone even photos in protected Albums are still saved in the
    /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/ folder