+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springboard iš Black no matter what į do...

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Į know these threads blow būt į am desperate. Į am not sure when būt at some point this week į realized That only the icons in themes working on
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Springboard iš Black no matter what į do...
    Į know these threads blow būt į am desperate. Į am not sure when būt at some point this week į realized That only the icons in themes working on my springboard And no matter what, respring, fswipecahce, rebooting, deleting switcher linens That my springboard stays Black. My Ls Works fine. Can anyone please help me out? Altrusism ftw! tIA.

If į poste this in the Wrong place į apologize.

Į forgot the importnant Stuff. jb With absinthe iPad 3 att wifi+lte 64 GB
    Last edited by boslli; 06-12-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,919 Posts

Well it sounds like you've done everything possible to alleviate the issue. If you don't have anything installed from Cydia, you might want to restore and reJB. Did you have anything installed before that has something to do with theming or customizing the springboard? If so, you might try reinstalling that tweak and trying to apply defaults back. Sometimes even deleting something won't remove the effect without setting it back to default manually. If that's not the case, then I return to my suggestion of restoring and reJB.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just JB and restored and all was fine until I then restored from pckgbackup and must have not left out the tweak, theme or whatever it was that caused the SB to go black because it is now all black again...

Thanks for the reply and trying to help.