+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard problem 5.1.1

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hey guys, I am in desperate need for help on this subject, I jailbroken my ipad 2 the other day and downloaded Winterboard no problem atall, but when I download
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Winterboard problem 5.1.1
    Hey guys, I am in desperate need for help on this subject, I jailbroken my ipad 2 the other day and downloaded Winterboard no problem atall, but when I download a theme like air hd I think it was, only several icons changed the wallpaper, lockscreen etc didn't change one bit, if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated

Thanks

make sure you have summerboard turned on

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It is bro, I've tried everything thanks for the reply tho

Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 836 Posts

Try contacting the author of the theme - it may not be compatible with your iOS version. You can find his/ her email address under "author" at the top of the entry in Cydia.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey buddy, I am going through the same thing. I actually just uninstalled Winterboard because I was a little nervous about the way it was behaving. It only ever partially themed my device and I tried more than one theme. I downloaded IconHarvester to see if they needed to be selected but I only got a couple app skins like mail, maps, app store and iTunes... That's it.

One more thing you guys should know is that I actually after having this issue restored my device, this not being the reason. But after a complete clean sweep I am still having the exact same issue. Let me know if you find anything, I'm pretty bummed about this.