+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BlackBerry Messenger on iPad 3

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Just wondering, can this actually be done? I myself have a BlackBerry with 3G enabled which gives me the Bbmessenger, I understand that with jail breaking, you can tweak your
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default BlackBerry Messenger on iPad 3
    Just wondering, can this actually be done?

I myself have a BlackBerry with 3G enabled which gives me the Bbmessenger, I understand that with jail breaking, you can tweak your iPad to become a personal hotspot, and tether your phones to a 3G 4G LTE iPad, so with this, isn't there any way of making some sort of tweak that allows you to message people on bbm with a jail breaking tweak?

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

No. But there are apps in the app store that work with like iOS, blackberry, and android

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 889 Posts

So far there has been no movement on brining BBM to iOS. There was a member that was here that claimed he had it going and had a small beta but the beta I beleive didn't actually do anything. Then he disappeared.

Thanks

Some say he was BBM'd- BanishedByMasons. It's a terrible fate, so I've heard.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix