Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: springboard messed up like hell !

Unhappy springboard messed up like hell !
    guys I have turned on VPN on my ipad then turned it off but it kept displaying "disconnecting" which won't go so I figured out that i have to do a reboot so i did from sbsettings and upon reboot this happens :

as you can see all icons are stretched to screen borders and there is no rotation at all also no dock icons !!!! what could be the possible cause of this ? could I fix it ? I did respring and every thing went back to normal but upon reboot the same happens again ? any ideas to fix this for good and have normal reboots ? thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0080.png  

What tweaks do you have installed ??

Check out my thread here. It details how to determine which MobileSubstrate tweak(s) are causing your springboard to become a giant iPod touch. Even though my thread I linked to is a year old, it is still the way to test and see what tweak is doing this. No worries, the jailbreak did not cause this, a MobileSubstrate tweak did. For the record, I have this issue on my iPad right now, and will check out to see what tweak is doing it and will post it later.
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 02-27-2012 at 09:32 AM.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix