Results 1 to 14 of 14

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Spire on ipad 2 (and assistantcontrol): automatic remove on cydia :S?

  1. #1
    Unhappy Spire on ipad 2 (and assistantcontrol): automatic remove on cydia :S?
    Okay so after a bricked ipad, lots of fiddling and many hours ive managed to get spire+assistantcontroll on my ipad 2 inorder to get siri, i used the technique of changing to ipod mode in ifile, and then downloading to avoid conflics, then change back.. Only thing is, as they are both intended for ipod/phone, anytime i go to install something off cydia i get spire and AC on my que list to be removed, and it cant be taken off :S
    This is for obvious reasons that its not for ipad but i havnt seen anyone else with this problem with spire on their ipad. Anyone know how to remove the automatic remove???

  2. #2
    Download Spire for iPad off of this repo idevicedaily.com/repo, they have Assistant Connect for iPad made just for their package.

    Cheers.
    Last edited by 0mar32; 02-21-2012 at 08:45 AM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 0mar32 For This Useful Post:

    Dunph1 (02-19-2012)

  4. #3
    I originally got it spire off ihacksrepo, but then assistant controll was giving me conflict because i diddnt have spire (the original) and also because its ipod. Thank you so much !

  5. #4
    iPhone? More like MyPhone brianmarocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Centennial CO
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunph1 View Post
    I originally got it spire off ihacksrepo, but then assistant controll was giving me conflict because i diddnt have spire (the original) and also because its ipod. Thank you so much !
    I installed this repo but I am still faced with the original posters problems. Seems that there is no special Spire package in this repo or am I missing something?

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmarocco View Post
    I installed this repo but I am still faced with the original posters problems. Seems that there is no special Spire package in this repo or am I missing something?

    I'm sorry, they moved to another repo, it's now http://idevicedaily.com/repo you'll find everything you need there!

  7. #6
    iPhone? More like MyPhone brianmarocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Centennial CO
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 0mar32 View Post
    I'm sorry, they moved to another repo, it's now http://idevicedaily.com/repo you'll find everything you need there!
    Thanks will check it out in the am!

    Quote Originally Posted by 0mar32 View Post
    I'm sorry, they moved to another repo, it's now http://idevicedaily.com/repo you'll find everything you need there!
    Wait just reread your post, that is the same repo that you originally posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by brianmarocco View Post
    Thanks will check it out in the am!



    Wait just reread your post, that is the same repo that you originally posted.
    I fail
    Last edited by brianmarocco; 02-21-2012 at 08:40 PM.

  8. #7
    I got the spire/ac kust before it moved and then realised it was gone. The second repo is right, but i got it working on my ipod but with the ipad i send the siri data it says success and everything but doesnt work :/

  9. #8
    Have you got it to work??

  10. #9
    Default Spire and Belfry
    Has anybody got the new version of Spire and Belfry to work together?

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by skburke2000 View Post
    Has anybody got the new version of Spire and Belfry to work together?
    I've made a video on that on Youtube which is uploading right now, check back in 2~3 hours or so!

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mar32 View Post
    I've made a video on that on Youtube which is uploading right now, check back in 2~3 hours or so!

    Looking forward to it. Thanks in advance.


    -shawn

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by skburke2000 View Post
    Looking forward to it. Thanks in advance.


    -shawn
    The video's up, here's the link: Spire and Belfry Conflict Fix (How to Install Spire and Belfry Together) - YouTube

    Tell everyone you know who needs this fix!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to 0mar32 For This Useful Post:

    skburke2000 (02-25-2012)

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mar32 View Post
    The video's up, here's the link: Spire and Belfry Conflict Fix (How to Install Spire and Belfry Together) - YouTube

    Tell everyone you know who needs this fix!
    Worked perfectly!!! Thanks!!!

  16. #14
    I dont get whats so good about belfry, the apps it provides aint exactly amazing. Has anyone got siri actually working using assistant connect on ipad 2??

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •