Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBSettings Ipad2 Volume Mute Toggle... exist?

Default SBSettings Ipad2 Volume Mute Toggle... exist?
    I use the button on the side for rotation lock. I use rotation lock quite a bit.

I hate to have to double click home, slide over to volume, and hit mute. If i can find a SBSetting toggle, I can then bind that with activator. As it is now, you can't bind that action with activator.

Anyone have an idea?

do a cydia search for volume toggle or something like that

I tried that before I posted actually, but didn't find anything. There's "MyVolume" but that's not exactly what I'm after. I just want a mute switch sbsetting toggle.

For now I just flipped my switch to mute, grabbed "rotation inhibitor" and put the activator on rotation lock... it works, but i'd rather have them reversed.

Thanks for the help tho.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marilina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pchild View Post
    I tried that before I posted actually, but didn't find anything. There's "MyVolume" but that's not exactly what I'm after. I just want a mute switch sbsetting toggle.

For now I just flipped my switch to mute, grabbed "rotation inhibitor" and put the activator on rotation lock... it works, but i'd rather have them reversed.

Thanks for the help tho.

Hi. There is a Volume Slider Widget in cydia, but what you are looking for is called MyVolume, and also has a toggle for SBSettings that you can download.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilina View Post
    Hi. There is a Volume Slider Widget in cydia, but what you are looking for is called MyVolume, and also has a toggle for SBSettings that you can download.
    MyVolume isn't what i'm looking for.

I'm looking for a mute toggle for sbsettings.

MyVolume has a host of other features that I could care less about.

A slider also isn't what i'm after.

I'm after a mute toggle.

I'm looking for the same thing, when you hold the volume down button it's supposed to mute it after a couple second, but after you jailbreak and install activator it doesn't do that any more. I was going to just set an activator setting saying mute with volume down short hold, but there isn't an activator setting for that, which surprises me. I haven't found a solution yet though, if I do I'll let you know.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marilina's Avatar
    Thanks

Found another one called SilentModeSwitcher works on ios 5.0.1 from what it says. Check it out.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Silentmodswitcher us great but only for the iPhone, not iPad. Sorry.

Default yes
    i was looking for same thing myself and I found it...it's called ringer/silent sbsettings toggle...I just installed on my ipad2 running iOS 5.01 and it works like a charm...don't know if you already had found the solution but in any case, hope this helps