+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad 1 Tethered boot Layout Incorrect

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Maybe someone can help me. When I did a tethered reboot, the iPad rebooted with the icons incorrect (See picture 2). When I click on an app, it loads up
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPad 1 Tethered boot Layout Incorrect
    Maybe someone can help me. When I did a tethered reboot, the iPad rebooted with the icons incorrect (See picture 2). When I click on an app, it loads up in the corner (picture 1) and will not respond.

Thanks,
    Greg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPad 1 Tethered boot Layout Incorrect-picture-4.jpg   iPad 1 Tethered boot Layout Incorrect-picture-2.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just respring via ssh or ifunbox (Freeware)
    My Tip: install activator and Set a hardwarebased Action to activate reload springboard. I you don't Set a hardwarebased Action (like Volume Quick up and down) some Actions wouldnt work in this Mode! (taskbar slidedown, from Bottom slide up..... This should work.

The Same Thing you should do with safemode. In some cases popups don't pop and many Actions didnt work from this "dontfinishpopup" you can only do a respring, safemode or a screencleening Action like quitall (sometimes gives you your screen back) or gesturizer

With this settings you can deal with many Basic-crashes without beeing forced to use a pc. *

Sry 4 My Bad english

3. The Following User Says Thank You to skatepunk017 For This Useful Post:

Imahottguy (11-26-2011)

Thanks

Great tip, couldn't have said it better myself. It is very useful to at least set a hardware based Safe Mode action via Activator.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think I got it. With SBSetting, (swiping the info bar), I selected power and restarted in Safe Mode. Then I restarted Springboard and it worked. Hopefully, it will continue to work.

Greg
    Last edited by gdfox; 11-27-2011 at 07:07 AM.