Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is this possible? Add cracked apps manually and basically add ******* manually

Default Is this possible? Add cracked apps manually and basically add ******* manually
    Ok so I just bought an ipad2 on 4.3.5 and im stuck with a factory ipad. I am in hell with it being stock.

I was searching and found a thread that was old for a 3g iphone that was basically adding the ******* files manually and then syncing the apps with itunes.

Is that possible?

I know most are waiting for a jailbreak, but this could help in the meantime. Why cant we just be cydia and use diskaid to aid the files by hand?

Piracy is a no no

Read the rules buddy, no talk about warez,i.e., cracked apps, allowed on this site. Ibtl!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

these are legal apps of course
    testing purpose only I never said was getting tomtom illegally, did I?

Guess yall never use the free apps on cydia??

guess i should post on that forum
    Last edited by pluto459; 11-08-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Well ******* is usually associated with piracy.

Your title says "...add cracked apps..." in it. Meaning you already have plans for adding cracked apps. Sorry but help with cracked apps is against the rules.

Last edited by Cer0; 11-08-2011 at 10:23 PM.