+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Noaccessorysplash 4.x help on iPad 4.3.3. or alternatives to play video in car?

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Installed the app via Cydia from modmyi and I got the audio coming from the video app working in the car (hooked up via USB) but video wont play. It
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Noaccessorysplash 4.x help on iPad 4.3.3. or alternatives to play video in car?
    Installed the app via Cydia from modmyi and I got the audio coming from the video app working in the car (hooked up via USB) but video wont play. It says video is playing on tv.
    Are there any alternatives? Am I doing something wrong?
    thanks for any input.
    black 32gb iPhone 4 aka 'iFeezy'
    white 64gb wifi iPad aka 'iPeezy'

Thanks

What are you trying to do? Are you trying to get your iPad to output video from the video app to a monitor in your car via a USB cable? If that is the case, then NoAccessorySplash will not help. NoAccessorySplash does not make it so your iPad will output video, it is supposed to surpress the "this accessory not made for iPad" window only. You may want to give Resupported4 a try, that may help. ReSupported4 is a tweak that allows the user to output video through non-apple approved cables. There is, however, no guarantee that it will work with any specific cable though. Good luck
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks for the reply.
    all i want the ipad to do is play the video on its own screen and audio through my car speakers while it is connected via usb. that is it. i can do it via bt, but my phone already uses the bt in the car.
    black 32gb iPhone 4 aka 'iFeezy'
    white 64gb wifi iPad aka 'iPeezy'

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a similar issue with my iPhone or my iPad in my chevy cruze... I think its a car based problem... it thinks the car can display video....

I am surprised theres no icon like for audio.. when you can pick Dock/Bluetooth/Speakers but for video....

Thanks

You might try getting an audio cable for the car, plug it into the headphone jack of the iPad and plug the other end into the cars aux audio, most newer cars have one, it's just like the headphone plugin on the iPad. That's only for audio so you can still watch the video on the iPad/iPhone.