Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken to 4.3.5 with redsn0w, how do i downgrade?

Default Jailbroken to 4.3.5 with redsn0w, how do i downgrade?
    I can get the ipad booted up every time using the tethered option, but I cannot get it to restore to 4.3.3 with either tiny umbrella, itunes, or etc. Help me please! I'm using all of your guides and nothing is working.

I simply do not understand what I can do, it seems the only thing it's letting me do is re jailbreak the ipad with redsn0w, I've tried putting it in DFU, pwned DFU, tried reloading 4.3.3 firmware using both saurik's site in the host file and shift/left clicking restore and choosing my firmware, and i've also tried DFU and having itunes simply wipe it. Nothing is working, please help.

Jailbreak doesn't mean you can downgrade. You have to save the shsh blob while you were on 4.3.3 to be able to downgrade

Quote Originally Posted by b00st4ddicted View Post
    Jailbreak doesn't mean you can downgrade. You have to save the shsh blob while you were on 4.3.3 to be able to downgrade
    without the shsh blob it's impossible? I've also tried booting in pwned DFU with iREB, running tiny umbrella and then pointing to an older firmware and i'm still getting an error, this time 1601 instead of 3194.

Default TU
    hi,i have the shsh..for 4.3.3. but i really how to use it.even i follow the step that give.the out come is same.
    did any one have idea to explain to use TU?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,643 Posts

Restore using tss server of TU version 5.00.07 with saved 4.3.3 shsh blob