+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unable to sync my iPad 2 plz help

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hi I just jailbroke my iPad 2 (4.3.3 gsm) with jailbreakme 3.0. now I tried to sync my iPad 2 with iTunes and it showing me this message "iTunes cannot
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Unable to sync my iPad 2 plz help
    Hi I just jailbroke my iPad 2 (4.3.3 gsm) with jailbreakme 3.0. now I tried to sync my iPad 2 with iTunes and it showing me this message "iTunes cannot read the contents on this iPad, please restore it on factory setting".

Please help me what I have done wrong, is it because of the jailbreak? The "update" option is off on the iTunes and only option is available is "restore". I also tried to connect my iPad with another PC and it's does not even recognize the iPad. Which I mean it detecting as a "apple camera" only!!!!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Only thing I can think of is, do you you have the latest iTunes? If not try updating iTunes.

As far as update not being available that's because 4.3.3 is latest firmware as of now. Apple will send out 4.3.4 at dome point soon so it will be back, but if you update you won't be able to jb

3. The Following User Says Thank You to phatcamaro For This Useful Post:

dan74672 (07-10-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phatcamaro View Post
    Only thing I can think of is, do you you have the latest iTunes? If not try updating iTunes.

As far as update not being available that's because 4.3.3 is latest firmware as of now. Apple will send out 4.3.4 at dome point soon so it will be back, but if you update you won't be able to jb
    Thank you for your reply and it is the latest iTunes. I guess eventually I have to restore it.

Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Was the iPad 2 recognized by iTunes before running Jailbreak.me?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

dan74672 (07-11-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Was the iPad 2 recognized by iTunes before running Jailbreak.me?

Yes it was fine before. One problem occurred when I wanted to play a online game which didn't load instead my iPad reboot which took lilttle longer than usual!!!!! Is that could be the problem...? Now all the apps are working just having problem with iTunes.