Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ipad2 jailbreak

Default Ipad2 jailbreak
    jailbreakme is now working!!!!!

Thanks

Is this correct? It doesn't list the supported devices...
    iPhone 4S iOS 5.0 Non JB
    ~OSx Lion 10.7.2 Hackintosh Pro Dual Boot Win7 @ 4.5GHz
    Rock River AR-15 5.56mm NATO
    ~9mm S&W Sigma
    We carry iPhones and guns here in Texas

Didnt work for me. I get the Oops.... screen. I have Ipad2 3G on 4.3.2, Im hopeing its because im not on a wifi connection at the minute and will try on my wifi when I get home.

this is AWESOME!!!!!!!! THANK YOU COMEX! anyone have a donation link to him?

Click the Free/ install button again this time get the oops screen and click where it says click here there is a donate option. Did you jailbreak on a 3G or wifi connection?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryantcb View Post
    Didnt work for me. I get the Oops.... screen. I have Ipad2 3G on 4.3.2, Im hopeing its because im not on a wifi connection at the minute and will try on my wifi when I get home.
    It only supports 4.3.3 for all models of iPad 2. Save your SHSHs, upgrade, and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by souljerr View Post
    I believe that the link on spiritjb.com is still valid, but you use that link at your own risk. I'd ask him via Twitter: https://twitter.com/comex

It only supports 4.3.3 for all models of iPad 2. Save your SHSHs, upgrade, and try again.
    oh yes i see it will add support for 4.3.2 later. luckily I saved my SHSH's last night and will upgrade to 4.3.3 as i get home. lets hope itunes still has 4.3.3 available in 6 hours when i get home :-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souljerr View Post
    It led me to one on Jailbreakme.com after it installed.
    iPhone 4S iOS 5.0 Non JB
    ~OSx Lion 10.7.2 Hackintosh Pro Dual Boot Win7 @ 4.5GHz
    Rock River AR-15 5.56mm NATO
    ~9mm S&W Sigma
    We carry iPhones and guns here in Texas

Just finished jailbreaking my iPad 2 4.3.3 16gb wifi. Wonder method to jailbreak. Took 5 seconds and cydia was ready to go!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Thanks

I jailbroke earlier this morning (couldn't sleep) and I'm extremely happy to say that it's working flawlessly. Everything I've installed works great.

Does any one know if the multitouch gestures work if you jailbreak? I don't know if I would jailbreak if I lost gestures.

Thank you Comex, JB works fine! Cydia installed and i can use it on iPad 2 16GB WiFi. There are some problems with repo availability though. Anyone experiencing same issue?

The whole process took me less than 20 secs.

This is an awesome day

Quote Originally Posted by mrfreddy View Post
    Thank you Comex, JB works fine! Cydia installed and i can use it on iPad 2 16GB WiFi. There are some problems with repo availability though. Anyone experiencing same issue?
    The servers are getting hammered so the repos will be very slow or error out until it calms down a bit. It happens every time a major jb is released.

can some one confirm whether the ipad camera connection kit sd card is adapter is working (with or without ifile)? It didn't with the 4.3.0 leaked JB.

Thanks

Didn't work for me?!? I click install and Cydia icon appears...goes from loading status to installing...and then icon disappears. I'm on iPad2 3G 64GB v4.3.3. Tried after fresh reboot...tried from Safari and Perfect Browser...same thing. Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions?

Edit: restored v4.3.3...then, before restoring from backup, I tried jailbreakme.com and Cydia installed. Finishing restore from backup and hopefully Cydia will still be there.
    Last edited by jcarroll; 07-06-2011 at 07:38 AM.
    iPad2 <- PS/2 OS/2 <- Timex Sinclair

i cant find the PDF patcher 2 . anyone found it ?
    edit: yeah found it sorry