Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't save my SHSH blobs

Default Can't save my SHSH blobs
    I have been trying to save SHSH blobs for my iPad 2 and iPhone 3G but I don't know why in TinyUmbrella it doesn't show neither of them. What should I do?

Well I'm almost positive you have to be jailbroken to be able to save them so that solves the problem for your ipad 2.

Quote Originally Posted by phatcamaro View Post
    Well I'm almost positive you have to be jailbroken to be able to save them so that solves the problem for your ipad 2.
    I have been reading comex tweets and he has been saying to save the SHSH blobs and the jailbreak by him is not out yet(officially). I don't know what's the problem

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Saving SHSH blobs does not require a jb'n iDevice. Something else is interfering. Maybe it's your firewall. iTunes is required (doesn't need to be running ... just installed). Plug in the device, wait a minute or two. If iTunes launched, it can be closed. Start TU ... it should recognize the iDevice in the left pane.

TU uses the device UUID to get SHSH blobs. Two other methods are available. Within TU, enter the UUID manually. Also for jb'n devices, iSHSH can also be used.

Did u? Click Advane and UNCHECKED Request SHSH from Cydia? Then save anywhere in your computer. ipad doesn't have to be jailbroken in order to save your SHSH.

So when we open tiny umbrella to save our ipad shsh. i get an error saying i need to uncheck the box (set hosts to cydia on exit ) or (request shsh from cydia).
    so i unchecked the two boxes, apply setting and click save shsh.
    does this i mean im done. this is what i get ;

" iPad23G 4.3.3 (8J2) SHSH SUCCESSFULLY saved! and iPad23G 5.0b1 (9A5220p) SHSH SUCCESSFULLY saved! "

" APPLE is NOT signing iPad23G 4.3.1 (8G4) SHSH requests anymore. All you can do now is select CYDIA and hope that CYDIA has your SHSH saved. If not, there is nothing you can do."

so what about the 5.0b1 ?is this normal or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hetona View Post
    Did u? Click Advane and UNCHECKED Request SHSH from Cydia? Then save anywhere in your computer. ipad doesn't have to be jailbroken in order to save your SHSH.
    Yes I did that but still same result

Quote Originally Posted by fabbuloso View Post
    So when we open tiny umbrella to save our ipad shsh. i get an error saying i need to uncheck the box (set hosts to cydia on exit ) or (request shsh from cydia).
    so i unchecked the two boxes, apply setting and click save shsh.
    does this i mean im done. this is what i get ;

" iPad23G 4.3.3 (8J2) SHSH SUCCESSFULLY saved! and iPad23G 5.0b1 (9A5220p) SHSH SUCCESSFULLY saved! "

" APPLE is NOT signing iPad23G 4.3.1 (8G4) SHSH requests anymore. All you can do now is select CYDIA and hope that CYDIA has your SHSH saved. If not, there is nothing you can do."

so what about the 5.0b1 ?is this normal or not ?
    That's all. Your SHSH already saved in your PC not through Cydia. So if you need to downgrade your ipad, just look where your saved SHSH are...

Quote Originally Posted by Rahulw View Post
    Yes I did that but still same result
    r u using TU 5? Does your devices shows up on the left pane? Can itunes recognize your devices?
    Last edited by Hetona; 07-04-2011 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetona View Post
    That's all. Your SHSH already saved in your PC not through Cydia. So if you need to downgrade your ipad, just look where your saved SHSH are...

r u using TU 5? Does your devices shows up on the left pane? Can itunes recognize your devices?
    Yes I'm using TU 5, and it doesn't show my devices in the left pane. iTunes can recognize my devices.

I have even uncheck those two boxes, still same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rahulw View Post
    Yes I'm using TU 5, and it doesn't show my devices in the left pane. iTunes can recognize my devices.

I have even uncheck those two boxes, still same thing
    There is a new version of TU 5.0b. try that...