Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPad 2 jailbreak thread

until something for iPad2 is released, the only way to keep all possible options on the table is to keep it at 4.3... This was posted 6 hrs. ago by the biggest and best nerd that we love.. Came from his twitter acct.

Punjabi212.. until something for iPad2 is released, the only way to keep all possible options on the table is to keep it at 4.3

I post this b4 not sure if the 1st work.. This came from our biggest and badest nerd.. To could check out his twitter.. Hope u did not go to 4.3.3??
    Last edited by ChazzieChaz; 05-18-2011 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ChazzieChaz View Post
    until something for iPad2 is released, the only way to keep all possible options on the table is to keep it at 4.3... This was posted 6 hrs. ago by the biggest and best nerd that we love.. Came from his twitter acct.

Punjabi212.. until something for iPad2 is released, the only way to keep all possible options on the table is to keep it at 4.3

I post this b4 not sure if the 1st work.. This came from our biggest and badest nerd.. To could check out his twitter.. Hope u did not go to 4.3.3??

or you could just save your shsh from 4.3 so you can downgrade any time you want

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Just picked up an iPad 2 64GB/ATT/3G
    Its on 4.3.2. I haven't upgraded to 4.3.3 to keep my options open. Does anyone know what was fixed from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3? Are there any glaring bugs that I'll run into because I haven't upgraded?

I miss SBSettings from my past devices, but I'll live without some of the custom tweaks until the JB comes out. I sure hope they wouldn't wait until the iPhone 4GS comes out. I hear that won't be until November.
    Devices: iPhone 3GS iOS 5.0.1 (old boot ROM), iPad 2 64GB/3G/4.10.01 iOS 4.3.3, Android and WM phones as well

It sucks but I do know when the JB comes out it's gonna be Da Bomb

Quote Originally Posted by EmailGuy View Post
    Its on 4.3.2. I haven't upgraded to 4.3.3 to keep my options open. Does anyone know what was fixed from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3? Are there any glaring bugs that I'll run into because I haven't upgraded?

I miss SBSettings from my past devices, but I'll live without some of the custom tweaks until the JB comes out. I sure hope they wouldn't wait until the iPhone 4GS comes out. I hear that won't be until November.
    if you havn't saved any shsh files than don't upgrade anything, even though it may already be to late for you. head over to The Firmware Umbrella - TinyUmbrella and get tinyumbrella so you can save any available shsh files

also here is a list of changes for every ios version

iOS version history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i am running 4.3 on my ipad 2 (i have every possible shsh file saved) so i can upgrade if i want, and i can always go back to 4.3 if necessary. i am just too lazy to bother restoring possibly twice, i don't think i am missing out on anything while on 4.3 atm

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the link to the iOS version history. It appears the only change from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3 is the location cache changes.

I also noticed that the iPad 2 3G version uses the same firmware versions as the iPhone 4. The iPad 1 3G model had completely unique firmware versions.
    Devices: iPhone 3GS iOS 5.0.1 (old boot ROM), iPad 2 64GB/3G/4.10.01 iOS 4.3.3, Android and WM phones as well

Default iPad 4.3.3 Jailbreak?
    I think I might be confuse? I have a new iPad 2 and want to JB it. Is that possible to do on 4.3.3?

Thx

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Thanks

No, u cant jb on ipad 2 on any firmware

Thanks Spaceman. Standing by for iPad jb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12