+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 4 sim in iPad 2 without getting an AT&T warning?

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Is there any way to use the micro sim from an iPhone 4 in my iPad 2 without AT&T detecting it? I have seen videos of people doing this on
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 4 sim in iPad 2 without getting an AT&T warning?
    Is there any way to use the micro sim from an iPhone 4 in my iPad 2 without AT&T detecting it?
    I have seen videos of people doing this on YouTube and wanted to know if it still works.

Maybe a work around with an iPad jailbreak?

Thanks

I know people did that for the original iPad, but I haven't heard of anyone trying it with the iPad 2. I can't imagine it being too different. You could try it yourself and tell us how it goes for you.

Thanks

Are We talking about using this one a 3G version of the iPad 2? cause if So It's possible that At&t would Find out since it's the SIM Card that is being tracked on by At&t, and Not the device as far as trying to get away with Something.
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    Are We talking about using this one a 3G version of the iPad 2? cause if So It's possible that At&t would Find out since it's the SIM Card that is being tracked on by At&t, and Not the device as far as trying to get away with Something.
    yes I am talking about an iPad 2 with AT&T 3G.
    I have seen videos on YouTube of people using the original iPad with the iPhone sim and wanted to do the same with the iPad 2.

With the current issues of people getting warnings from AT&T of Jailbreaking and Tethering I wanted to see if there was an alternative to tethering as I mostly use the iPad when I tether.