Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad 2 Jailbreak: Where is it? :-(

Thanks
    Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,238 Posts

Default iPad 2 Jailbreak: Where is it? :-(
    A thread to talk about where the ipad 2 jailbreak has gone...

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    A thread to talk about where the ipad 2 jailbreak has gone...
    It's off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz..

That's where it has gone

I have lost hope. All we get is a worthless 5 word tweet about it every 3 weeks or so, no reason to believe anymore

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thecrunked View Post
    I have lost hope. All we get is a worthless 5 word tweet about it every 3 weeks or so, no reason to believe anymore
    Yup, instead they're wasting their resources to jailbreak effing 4.3.1 and 4.3.2 with just minor bs bug fixes, whoopy ding. Thanks a lot dev team.
    iLive an iLife

I assume everyone in this thread is just joking about the iPad 2 jailbreak... It will come. I'm sure the dev team is hard at work.

Feel free to joke about it though

it would just be nice to hear an update once and a while, for all we know, it is just sitting on comex & p0sixninja's harddrives rotting way

Quote Originally Posted by thecrunked View Post
    it would just be nice to hear an update once and a while, for all we know, it is just sitting on comex & p0sixninja's harddrives rotting way
    Try this. Stop ******** about it. Seeing the Dev Team doesn't have to jailbreak anything for you. Try being nice and positive about it.

Or learn code and write tourism damn jailbreak.

Bunch of cry babies on this forum.

If you don't like people asking about a jailbreak we were told was eminent, soon, etc. Go away !

Quote Originally Posted by drtimal View Post
    If you don't like people asking about a jailbreak we were told was eminent, soon, etc. Go away !
    Very true.

Let them whinge here.

No one said it was eminent/soon but so long as they stay here then they are not bugging anyone else so let them be.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by drtimal View Post
    Damn Staight skippie I am ******* cause I am itchin for than jb. **** Devs comon show us some love or let us know whats going on

Mod Edit: please use better words
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 04-21-2011 at 11:53 AM. Reason: changed wording

Stop insulting other members. Please be polite

Quote Originally Posted by Tait View Post
    Try this. Stop ******** about it. Seeing the Dev Team doesn't have to jailbreak anything for you. Try being nice and positive about it.

Or learn code and write tourism damn jailbreak.

Bunch of cry babies on this forum.
    kissing the ***** of the dev's wont win you anything special.

nobody is ****** at them, we are all just anxious. and we are also all used to getting updates on jailbreaks, it seems like this one has been kept the quietest for some reason.

Mod Edit: please use better words
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 04-21-2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: changed wording

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

I am positive better words can be used when posting peeps so please use them!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Thanks
    Thanked 15,494 Times in 7,088 Posts

Please keep posts within forum rules.Apple, iPhone & iPad News | ModMyi.com - Forum Rules
    Thank you

Latest I have heard on new jailbreak is the last two tweets from p0sixninja: Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    I am positive better words can be used when posting peeps so please use them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Please keep posts within forum rules.Apple, iPhone & iPad News | ModMyi.com - Forum Rules
    Thank you

Latest I have heard on new jailbreak is the last two tweets from p0sixninja: Twitter
    thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm off to learn how to jailbreak my ipad myself. So when the dev team decides to pull some crap like this in the future, i'll enjoy my jailbreak while y'all whine
    iLive an iLife

Stunning how some people demand information - should people just tweet 'We are working on it' every day? What is it people expect to hear?

When there is a JB it will be released.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Probably (?) then the iphone 5 comes out the jb's for the ipad 2 will done with the iphone 5 jb's. The demand will be greater then because of the number of iphone users.

Just a thought.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I can't wait for this as well my iPad2 has been sitting in the corner without jialbreak, no fun at all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast