Results 1 to 11 of 11

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ipad 2 4.3 / 4.3.1

  1. #1
    Default ipad 2 4.3 / 4.3.1
    hi i have a ipad 2 it came with 4.3 i used tiny umbrella to save my ssh and i did upgrade to 4.3.1 now when i go into tiny umbrella i don't see my 4.3 any ideas i'm waiting for the JB and not sure if i will need to be at 4.3 or 4.3.1 thanks

  2. #2
    If you recently purchased your iPad2 then you saved 4.3.1 only. Apple quit signing 4.3 a while ago. I bought mine a week and a half ago and they quit signing it then. TinyUmbrella wouldn't save it then either. We was too late for it.

  3. #3
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    I don't think you will have to worry about it

  4. #4
    Naah theres really No big difference between Them. A JB Will probably cover both.

  5. #5
    i thought comex's exploit was burnt on 4.3.1, wouldn't that mean if your not on 4.3, then you are most likely SOL

  6. #6
    I don't think they'll release a JB for an iOS that cannot be installed anymore without SHSH....

  7. #7
    Why not, there are thousands of people who have iPad 2's on 4.3 and apple already patched it so it's burned either way. It would only benefit us and there really isn't anything special with 4.3.1 vs 4.3

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrunked View Post
    Why not, there are thousands of people who have iPad 2's on 4.3 and apple already patched it so it's burned either way. It would only benefit us and there really isn't anything special with 4.3.1 vs 4.3
    Ditto
    iPhone 4 4.3.3 JB / iPad 2 4.3.3 JB...

  9. #9
    So, does that mean there's no good reason to hold off on updating a recently purchased iPad 2 from 4.3 > 4.3.1?

    I've looked around and find varying opinions.

    btw, I can't get 4.3.1 blobs with TU. Has Apple stopped signing 4.3.1 too?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by robogobo View Post
    So, does that mean there's no good reason to hold off on updating a recently purchased iPad 2 from 4.3 > 4.3.1?

    I've looked around and find varying opinions.

    btw, I can't get 4.3.1 blobs with TU. Has Apple stopped signing 4.3.1 too?
    Yeah cuz 4.3.2 is the recent i believe

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyTroller For This Useful Post:

    robogobo (04-27-2011)

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTroller View Post
    Yeah cuz 4.3.2 is the recent i believe
    oh, I thought they kept signing for a while after the next release.

    TU just hangs, doesn't tell me anything in the log (I'm trying to get blobs from Apple, not Cydia)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •