Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia app stat

Default Cydia app stat
    After installed, iPad kept rebooting. I can ssh until it reboot again(aprox. 50 sec) I deleted stash/application/app stat but still the same. Please help.

Are you sure that all you did was get appstat? It shouldn't cause a bootloop..
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Yes I'm sure cause after installation, it asked to restart. It restart to the key in password page then hang the kept restarting again.

SSH in and type apt-get remove com.clezz.appstat That should do the trick.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    SSH in and type apt-get remove com.clezz.appstat That should do the trick.
    Ok I typed that in and still rebooting.
    Thanks for all the help. Any other ideas? I'm on 3.2 btw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipad.jpg  
    3g 3.0 jail unlock

i gave up and upgrade to 4.2.1 everything is find now.thanks
    3g 3.0 jail unlock

Lol alright. Glad it worked out?

Thanks

OK boys and Girls. APP STAT , as far as I can tell, is NOT for the ipad with BB 6.15.00
    I put it on yesterday and it would boot up, but as soon as i touched an app, it would start, then e v e n t u a l l y reboot. kinda pissed me off, because you could not do ANYTHING except explain that "the ipad does not work now. sorry about your Max and the Magic marker game. I got sick of futzing around, started my iphone browser and deleted it out of the root/applications AND most importantly library/mobile Substrate/dynamic libraries. after deleting thoes three files, i was back in business, and tomorrow morning my kids will be happy. I am ipad 1 3.2.1 (7B405) I had NOT upgraded, or updated ANYTHING, just installed this app stat. It works wonderfully on my iphone 4 4.1 (8B117) on 2.10.4
    i have asked one other guy to try it, and he saw what it did to my ipad and said i was high. i actually wasn't!

Hope this keeps someone else from having to delete everything off their ipad and update to 4.2.1 needlessly.
    I am using iphone browser v1.9.3.0

unklbyl
    unklbyl