+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Will comex still release 4.3 jailbreak ipad 2?

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
So by now we all know that comex's jailbreak for ipad 2 on 4.3 has been patched with 4.3.1... but is there any reason he can't still release it for
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Will comex still release 4.3 jailbreak ipad 2?
    So by now we all know that comex's jailbreak for ipad 2 on 4.3 has been patched with 4.3.1... but is there any reason he can't still release it for the thousands of us that are still on 4.3 waiting for it?? lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

He doesn't want too. Talk of it being illegal etc. Just talk. Just put it on a website charge us and get it over.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I thought congress passed something that said jailbreaking wasn't illegal anymore...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

He's not letting it out so apple don't know his patch. 4,3.1 closed the door on a bata jailbreak but they knew apple would do that so they are waiting to make their final release of 4.3 / 4.3.1 once apple plan no more updates till ios5 which again has been put back. The jailbreak sence is getting harder. I can't even understand half the patch lines anymore (I'm a novice) but easy to land your own kernel to the firmware. Apple don't seem to be arsed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

He better not wait...

Apple already knows about the PDF exploit! They half patched it back last fall and they fully patched it with 4.3.1.... He has nothing to lose by giving those of us still on 4.3 the jailbreak.....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

He's not letting it out so apple don't know his patch. 4,3.1 closed the door on a bata jailbreak but they knew apple would do that so they are waiting to make their final release of 4.3 / 4.3.1 once apple plan no more updates till ios5 which again has been put back. The jailbreak sence is getting harder. I can't even understand half the patch lines anymore (I'm a novice) but easy to land your own kernel to the firmware. Apple don't seem to be arsed, they see it as a challenge that why every little tweak is blocks. Cat and mouse. Geohotz is the man (kid) Sony stitching him up big time. He could have a job at apple 1m a year if he wanted plus. The judge is well taking a back hand. At the end of the day. They are our devices, it's up to the owners what they do with that device ( judge over the jailbreaking) now GH is getting slamed for JB ps3. I brought it, it's mine. I'll do what I want. No, no is the cry from Sony. So it's like an expensive rental?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ugshotgun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerico9 View Post
    He's not letting it out so apple don't know his patch. 4,3.1 closed the door on a bata jailbreak but they knew apple would do that so they are waiting to make their final release of 4.3 / 4.3.1 once apple plan no more updates till ios5 which again has been put back. The jailbreak sence is getting harder. I can't even understand half the patch lines anymore (I'm a novice) but easy to land your own kernel to the firmware. Apple don't seem to be arsed, they see it as a challenge that why every little tweak is blocks. Cat and mouse. Geohotz is the man (kid) Sony stitching him up big time. He could have a job at apple 1m a year if he wanted plus. The judge is well taking a back hand. At the end of the day. They are our devices, it's up to the owners what they do with that device ( judge over the jailbreaking) now GH is getting slamed for JB ps3. I brought it, it's mine. I'll do what I want. No, no is the cry from Sony. So it's like an expensive rental?
    Huh?
    Main Phone: HTC ONE & Note 2 - Work: iPhone 4s - Tablet: iPad 2, The best of both worlds!

My iPhone is a Part of Me thecrunked's Avatar
    Thanks

the jailbreak he created was not finished in a way that was:
    A) legal to release, probably used modded apple files
    B) packaged in a way that was easy for an average user to implement

also comex gave his tools to the chronic dev team so that they could put the finishing touches on them for a new version of greenpois0n

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Then where is it then ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yeah....it sis not illegal...charging people for the service may rise some concerns tho....but "donations" are welcomed.