+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is 4.3 jailbreak for iPad 2 not coming out ?

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I see apple has pushed out 4.3.1 update , I didn't want to update if a jailbreak was coming out . Should I update or wait ?
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Is 4.3 jailbreak for iPad 2 not coming out ?
    I see apple has pushed out 4.3.1 update , I didn't want to update if a jailbreak was coming out . Should I update or wait ?

Thanks

Your choice. But if I was you I would wait to see what happens.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by randyg734 View Post
    The reason why devs push back realease dates of all of these jailbreaks and unlocks are because people like you keep annoying them with this same question over and over again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

He asked because the question is never answered.

Thanks

the more the question is asked the more its gonna hurt the person asking for it....when its released, even god will kno
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I personally think the dev team wont release 4.3 on the ipad2 as they are sulking about apple patching the exploit in 4.3.1 - as a result we wont see any release until after 4.3.1 has been untethered on all other devices.

I dont see why they dont release the 4.3 JB but as they came up with it, its up to them when and what they release!

Also it being the 1st April today, I wonder how many hoax ipad2 jailbreaks we will see "released" today!
    Last edited by ruddyrum; 04-01-2011 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks

Never update until a JB is actually released.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks

Just don't update to 4.31
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Just don't update to 4.31
    Not planning to as I'm hoping comex will release his exploit!

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Dev team dropped the ball. I'll say it.
    iLive an iLife

Thanks

No they haven't.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ARCHA1C's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyman69 View Post
    The reason why devs push back realease dates of all of these jailbreaks and unlocks are because people like you keep annoying them with this same question over and over again.
    Really? Devs push back releases of exploits simply to spite the people that keep asking for it? REALLY?!
    I think not... The most common reason for a delay in the release of a jailbreak, unlock etc, is because they see more benefit in waiting until Apple's next major update is released so Apple doesn't get the opportunity to patch the exploit.

Now, if you want to talk about the reason that some people are afraid to post questions on the forum, well, I'd say that it's dickhead responses like yours more than anything else.

Thanks

It is interesting. I guess I should be used to it by now.

But people don't half talk a lot of crap.

Why don't you talk to the people involved rather than speculate?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    It is interesting. I guess I should be used to it by now.

But people don't half talk a lot of crap.

Why don't you talk to the people involved rather than speculate?
    A lot of people don't know where to go to get information so they end up here.
    Many people have never heard of the dev team, or the dev team blog until they arrive at this forum.
    Virtually every person on MMI has asked a question that has already asked, but after some have been here for a while, they have no patience for those that are just like they were when they first got on the scene.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHA1C View Post
    Many people have never heard of the dev team, or the dev team blog until they arrive at this forum.
    Virtually every person on MMI has asked a question that has already asked, but after some have been here for a while, they have no patience for those that are just like they were when they first got on the scene.
    You know what I have to totally agree with you. I knew a little about jailbreaking when I came here and after the past weeks I have learned so much it's crazy. I try to help when I can to help the people that don't know as much as I do, not saying I know lot, but any help is better then none.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to trevornewell For This Useful Post:

ARCHA1C (04-02-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHA1C View Post
    Naturally when u don't know something, you go and research information and gather your question based on the information u have...that's not the case for many...if you know the term "Jailbreaking" then you are very much aware of a lot of things including who releases it......plus big thing like a jailbreak release is everywhere that even my grandmother knows about it....so in a sense some members do find it a bit tidius when someone comes in and demands answers for the date of a release of a jailbreak...especially when u just ask for a date, that means ur very much knowledged on finding and knowing what tools to use and where to find news on it...
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks

You've made a lot of assumptions in your last post, but before I start on that, let me point out that my original intention in this thread was simply to point out that there is no place for snide and condescending remarks on a forum like those made by Jonnyman69. If someone posts a question on here without doing research, they can be told as much without tearing them down or belittling them.

As for your assumption that all "Jailbreakers" are as informed as you have said, remember that some people inherit jailbroken devices, have friends jailbreak for them, or have only jailbroken via methods that were very simple, and covered by the mainstream media. Engadget and many others featured links to various user-friendly jailbreak methods in the past, eliminating the need for Joe Consumer to research beyond their daily RSS feed.

Someone who used Jailbreakme.com or Greenpois0n doesn't need to know anything about the dev team, or the jailbreaking community to jailbreak their device, and can end up here with little or no knowledge about iDevice hacking or even general forum etiquette.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    Naturally when u don't know something, you go and research information and gather your question based on the information u have...that's not the case for many...if you know the term "Jailbreaking" then you are very much aware of a lot of things including who releases it......plus big thing like a jailbreak release is everywhere that even my grandmother knows about it....so in a sense some members do find it a bit tidius when someone comes in and demands answers for the date of a release of a jailbreak...especially when u just ask for a date, that means ur very much knowledged on finding and knowing what tools to use and where to find news on it...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ARCHA1C For This Useful Post:

romeoz (04-04-2011), trevornewell (04-03-2011)

Thanks

True. As we are all waiting patentley (some not so much) we all have to remember that the devs don't have too doany of this. They are not at there job, or expect anything in return for there services rendered. I'm not sure how the donations work, if they accept any or not, but donations are just that, donations. They dont ask for anything so we should repect what they give us and wait as long as it takes for them to do what they do. I know the waiting is hard on all of us, but you just have wait with a smile knowing that these people will always come true in the end.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

the thing is if people bothered to actually click a thread and read it, they would see its being discussed already at length in a few different places.

I mean take a quick look at the ipad jailbreak section, there are like 5 threads right on top about the ipad 2 jailbreak.