Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: IF 4.3.1 indeed fixed ...is a discussion within the
iPad Jailbreakingforums, a part of the
... the vulnerabilities that allowed a jailbreak, what would you do?...
03-22-2011, 02:20 AM #1IF 4.3.1 indeed fixed ...
... the vulnerabilities that allowed a jailbreak, what would you do?
Last edited by ventodivino; 03-22-2011 at 02:24 AM.
03-22-2011, 03:10 AM #2
well im happy on 4.2.1 so im staying here
03-22-2011, 10:51 AM #3
Save your shsh?[IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]
03-22-2011, 06:21 PM #4
03-22-2011, 11:34 PM #5
I don't get my ipad 2 untilled April 24. Think I'm screwed??
03-22-2011, 11:43 PM #6
03-24-2011, 06:00 AM #7
I can't imagine that 4.3.1 burned every exploit Chronic Dev Team and iPhone Dev Team has. That being said, I would imagine that if it does burn the current exploit, then they would not waste another on 4.3.1, we would have to wait until the next big release (most likely 5.0). Speaking of which, I wonder what Apple will do to make 5.0 awesome..?
I am still on 4.2.1, I see no reason to update until the next big one.And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix
03-25-2011, 08:02 AM #8
I'm wait for my iPad 2 in Montreal Canada right now. Which fw does it come pre-installed with?
03-25-2011, 08:11 AM #9
03-25-2011, 08:17 AM #10
Damn looks like I'll have to wait it out for a few weeks. Can't wait for 5pm!
03-25-2011, 07:47 PM #11
Any update on the iPad 2 jailbreak? We were waiting for 4.3.1 and here it is.iLive an iLife
04-12-2011, 04:41 PM #12
I have 4.3.1, is there not a jailbreak available for this version?
04-12-2011, 04:56 PM #13
04-12-2011, 07:01 PM #14
04-12-2011, 09:01 PM #15