+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Jailbroken - What now?

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I have jailbroken my iPad (I think) by installing greenpois0n. I have Cydia installed. The only reason that I have done this is so that I can view Flash applications
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPad Jailbroken - What now?
    I have jailbroken my iPad (I think) by installing greenpois0n. I have Cydia installed.

The only reason that I have done this is so that I can view Flash applications on my iPad, but I still can't. There must be another step that I haven't yet completed that will allow me to do this.

Can anybody tell me what I need to do next?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,101 Times in 6,940 Posts

I dont know about flash applications but I believe Frash is the name of the tweak you will want to look for.

My iPhone is a Part of Me thecrunked's Avatar
    Thanks

Frash doesn't really work anyway. You can get skyfire in the app stor without ever jailbreaking. It plays flash probably better than any other option.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,101 Times in 6,940 Posts

That's true, I use skyfire all the time. It wont help with flash applications though, just videos.

My iPhone is a Part of Me thecrunked's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate using skyfire for web browsing, it is better than safari as far as browsing around, but atomic web IMO is the best browser bar none. i wish atomic web could play flash

Thanks

@OP there are several other things you can do to your device, besides getting flash to work. A good start is SBSettings; it gives you quick access to toggles such as Wifi, Bluetooth, Autolock, etc. It has themes for it too- all in all, it is a wonderful tweak. That is just one of the many many tweaks that are available via Cydia. Check em out
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix