+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Semi-Jailbreak iPad 2?

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I have a 4g iPod touch that is jail broke running 4.21. I also got an iPad 2 on Friday. I use an alternative app store on the touch to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Semi-Jailbreak iPad 2?
    I have a 4g iPod touch that is jail broke running 4.21. I also got an iPad 2 on Friday. I use an alternative app store on the touch to download apps. I downloaded an app on my touch from the alternative app store then went to apple's app store on the iPad 2. I noticed the download button did not reflect the price of the app but instead said install. My question is did the download from my touch transfer to the iPad 2?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

once you buy something with your Apple ID you are able to download it onto any of your IOS devices. itouch, ipad, iphone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Still Don't Get It
    Then why would anyone purchase a HD version of an app if they could purchase the standard on their phone and download the app to the iPad?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Because the standard version will look very pixilated on the iPad and sometimes the standard version isn't compatible at all with the iPad and a lot of the time the HD version adds new features that the standard version does not have.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That's because you use ********** to download pirated apps and the app store sees it as already installed.. If you try to download it with your iPad it will prompt you to buy it.... So buy it pirate

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

As an iPad newbie, I ended up paying for Beejive twice... both the iPhone version previously, and now the iPad version. I thought they were the same app, but I guess not. Oh well... I get my money's worth out of that app for sure!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boostnek9 View Post
    That's because you use ********** to download pirated apps and the app store sees it as already installed.. If you try to download it with your iPad it will prompt you to buy it.... So buy it pirate
    +1
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boostnek9 View Post
    Boostnek9 if you are not a detective now you should seriously consider becoming one. I have no idea how you came to that conclusion but I am amazed. What is the saying, it is so thick you can cut it with a knife?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird5310 View Post
    Boostnek9 if you are not a detective now you should seriously consider becoming one. I have no idea how you came to that conclusion but I am amazed. What is the saying, it is so thick you can cut it with a knife?
    So what alternative app store do you use then? Last time I checked there was Cydia, which is completely legit unless you use sources that crack Cydia apps, and then there was 1sntall0us. The fact that you mention app store apps that were obtained through a certain nefarious method being able to be downloaded on a non JB devices shows us that you weren't talking about the former.

If you do/did pay for the apps in question, then never mind, you will not be charged twice for the same app.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix