Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Sync Problem

Default iPad Sync Problem
    Hey everyone,

Sorry if this has already been posted before and been talked about (which it most likely has) and I can't seem to find it anywhere so I thought it was more convenient to make a new thread

I jailbroke my iPad 4.2.1 untethered recently with Redsn0w and Greenpois0n and had ********** on it etc...When I initially synced the iPad with my computer it was working well...The music was going on and the photos and videos etc...I later downloaded a few applications from **********...I reconnected my iPad back today and it is asking me to delete all my applications that I did not purchase from iTunes...I cannot sync my music on until I click ok and let it delete all my applications that I have...Is there a way I can continue to sync my music and other stuff without it trying to delete my other applications?

I remember it worked with my iPhone 3gs...I could sync it and the ********** applications would automatically be synced onto the iTunes on the computer and the songs would be transferred as well...Is there any way I can do it on my iPad now?

Thanks and sorry if this thread is repetitive...If there is a solution on a previous thread then please link me to it as I could not find it myself after searching for it...Thank you,

Austin, TX
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

This forum does not allow the discussion of cracked apps. Sorry.