+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps switcher for ipad 4.2.1...

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hi,i am looking for apps swither for my ipad and i try to install circuitous,but after installing...circuitous crash and bring my ipad to safe mode..proswithcer(cant install)not support ios 4.2.1 same
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Red face Apps switcher for ipad 4.2.1...
    Hi,i am looking for apps swither for my ipad and i try to install circuitous,but after installing...circuitous crash and bring my ipad to safe mode..proswithcer(cant install)not support ios 4.2.1 same problem with kirikae and multiflow ( size mismatch)...so do you guys have any other apps switcher to recommend to me..please help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I like switchermod. It just gives you a few sweet options to play with.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm 2 wks late here but just wanted to tell you I had all the same problems you did with switchers/launchers in 4.2.1. I ended up buying an app from Cydia called Dock and I LOVE it. That along with backgrounder and it's the best setup I've tried so far. The Dock app is $5 and I thought that was a little steep but it's worth it to me so it's money well spent.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for replying guys....actually right now i using multiflow,after a few times try to installing and end up with failure finally i got its work...thnk god...but i would like to use proswicher because it look more cool for me...